Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Combined Theory and Sage PayrollAcudemy Ltd
Combined Theory and Sage Payroll Training
This structured training program covers all areas of Payroll, this training course provides participants with the skills required to perform basic payroll functions such as calculating gross pay and statutory deductions. Core aspects of payroll, but also provides a foundational knowledge of specialised and irregular aspects of payroll like court orders, student loans, and processing starters and leavers. Essential skills in interacting with non-payroll internal and external bodies are also covered.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Ideal for those who are new to payroll and require training on the fundamental elements of payroll processing. Suitable for Payroll Admin Teams, HR Teams and CIS teams using Sage.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Acudemy Certificate of Completion Attendance Continuous Personal Development (CPD) Sage Payroll Level 1 Certification
Training Course Content
Key points will consist of:
- Topic 1: Payroll Administration
- Topic 2: Introduction / Employment Law
- Topic 3: Starters and Leavers
- Topic 4: Tax
- Topic 5: National Insurance Contribution
- Topic 6: Minimum Wage
- Topic 7: Holiday Leave
- Topic 8: SSP
- Topic 9: SMP
- Topic 10: Student Loan
- Topic 11: Child Care
- Topic 12: Automatic Enrolment
Setup and amend:
- Employee Records
- Payments and Deductions
- Basic Pension Schemes
- Users and Access Rights
- Understand reports in the system that aid in the completion of tasks such as Pay Elements Reports and Company Detail reports
- Run a basic weekly or monthly payroll
- Email appropriate payslips to employees
- Perform and submit RTI routines including:
- Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- National Insurance Number Verification (NVR)
- Employer Payment Summary (EPS)
- Correct errors during processing using the Rollback and Restore functions
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Complete Period End Routines including producing the P32
- Process electronic payments to employees and HMRC directly from Sage Payroll
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Combined Theory and Sage Payroll course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!