Conference Speaking Skills Training - Acudemy Ltd
This 1-Day course will help candidates for knowing what to say and how to make an impact on your audience determines how others not only perceive you but your business. You are a window to your business – discover how best to represent your organisation at the conference podium.
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills to act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers working in accordance with best practice Celebrating the success of others
Our training programs are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
Small classroom-based type workshops at our Central London training centre.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to speak at a conference or aiming at improving his/her public speaking skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course Attendance Certificate by Acudemy
Training Course Content
Course highlights will be:
- Key preparations you need to do before any speech or presentation is delivered in order to achieve your pre-determined objectives
- Quick tips on how to write or re-jig your speech to include all types of people
- Structuring your content to include audience-focused speeches with introduction, body of talk and close
- The Dos and Don’ts to presenting yourself to anyone. The keys to mastering a memorable and lasting First Impression (including wardrobe)
Effective Communication Skills
The bulk of the time will be filming and video playback with on-going coaching to include:
- Making an impactful entrance
- Engaging with the audience from the moment you start
- Enhancing the clarity and power of your voice, breathe and delivery
- Redefining: tone/tempo/pace and timing issues
- Discover the language behind hand gestures – when to use them and when not to
- Aligning your body language with your message for congruence and authenticity discovering how it affects audience’s reaction
- Using VAK to establish rapport and interest from your audience
- Anticipating audience reaction and planning your response – Handling objections upfront in your delivery
- Gaining super-confidence whilst developing and projecting greater presence
- Using visualisation as a powerful tool for perfection and also to stretch your imagination to see first what is possible
- Future focusing exercise
- Controlling nerves and dealing with hecklers or “the unexpected”
ADDITIONAL Filmed with 1 to 1 coaching and feedback Delegates take away their own DVD
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Conference Speaking Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!