Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This training course provides an effective way of understanding some of the most important pillars of Human Resources Management. It is an opportunity for all Human Resources Professionals and Leaders to learn how to implement effective Performance Management Systems in their organizations and its impact on employees in terms of the development of its Human Capital, which is the foundation for success and good performance. This requires an understanding of the human behavior of the employees in the organization by tackling the Emotional Intelligence concept.
The Human Capital is the Intangible Asset of any organization and it is absolutely vital to be effectively managed. Organizational investment in people requires a focus on Developing, Retaining, Motivating and Implementing a Career Path System through Succession Planning. This highly interactive and intensive training course will introduce delegates to a very powerful Modules and Tools that focus on those four important pillars of Human Resources Management.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding Performance Management
- Impact of Change Management and Emotional Intelligence on Performance Management
- Understanding Performance Management
- How does Change Management impact the Human Capital of the organization?
- Why Leadership and Culture of the organization is the important factor in driving change?
- Why investment in the Development of the Human Capital of the organization is vital for success?
- How Change Management encourages the organization to implement other motivational systems within the organization namely Career Development, Career Ladder and Succession Planning?
- How all the above four pillars impact the Strategic Performance of the organization using the Balanced
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All planning personnel involved in Human Resources Management
- All managers and leaders involved in Human Resources Management
- Process and Quality Improvement personnel
- Personnel with real leadership potential
- Project Management Office (PMO) Managers
- All HR Personnel with interest in Employees Performance and Appraisals
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course Attendance Certificate
Training Course Content
Course Highlights will be:
Day One: Understanding the meaning of Emotional Intelligence and Change Management
- What is Change Management and Emotional Intelligence and how they impact Organizational Performance?
- The need for Change Management
- Where do you start with Change Management?
- Orientation of Change Management – Past and Today
- Anticipated reactions to Change Management • What are typically the things which are required to change?
Day Two: Implementing Change Management – Part 1
- Leadership and Culture in Change Management
- How do you obtain organizational buy-in?
- What is the ADKAR Model?
- Implementing the change
- How do you sustain the change?
- What is the impact of Appreciative Inquiry on Change Management?
Day Three: Implementing Change Management – Part 2 and Talent Management
- Organizational Alignment around the Change
- Maintaining Excellence while Change is taking place
- What is Talent Management and its impact on Change Management?
- Discussion around Retention Strategy
- What are the best practices of an effective Talent Management?
- Discussion around effective Implementation of Appraisal Systems
Day Four: Implementing Career Development, Career Ladder and
- Succession Planning – Part 1
- What is Career Development Plan?
- What are the best practices in developing a Career Development Plan?
- What is a Career Ladder and the process used in implanting it?
- Examples of Functional Career Ladders
- How assessment of employees is conducted and by who during Career
- Ladder implementation?
- How Personal Development Plans are developed after the implementation of the Career Ladder?
Day Five: Implementing Career Development, Career Ladder and Succession Planning – Part 2 and Balanced Scorecard
- Introduction to Succession Planning
- Effective Assessment Tools used to identify potential successors
- Introduction to the Performance Management Tool namely the Balanced Scorecard
- Linking Change Management and Human Capital to the Balanced Scorecard
- Developing Key Performance Indicators for Change Management and Human Capital Development
- Developing a Balanced Scorecard and the scoring mechanism
- Review and Wrap Up
Provider: Acudemy Ltd
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...