Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners
The Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Practitioner) Training introduces all of the Foundation and Practitioner topics of Enterprise Architecture Framework based on TOGAF and allows to gain full knowledge of the terminology, structure and concept of EA Framework based on TOGAF and also understand the principals of EA Framework based on TOGAF standards.
This version features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) and Security Architecture.
- Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills.
- To act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees.
- Rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training.
- Committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers.
- Working in accordance with best practice.
- Celebrating the success of others.
Our training programmes are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
Anyone who is willing to bring their enterprise to the next level or anyone who is willing move to the career of an Entreprise Architect.
Delegates require no prior knowledge of the TOGAF® Standard to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
- Successful completion of an in-course work book to demonstrate understanding
Successful completion will:
- Prepare candidates to use the latest Enterprise Architecture Framework based on TOGAF methods
All candidates who successfully complete the course will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Gold Award.
Training Course Content
The 4-day course covers:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture Framework based on TOGAF®
- The EA Framework based on TOGAF® Architecture Development Method and its
deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Using EA Framework based on TOGAF® to develop Security Architectures
- Using EA Framework based on TOGAF® to define and govern SOA
In addition to the training modules, the course makes extensive use of exercises and questions based around a case study to develop understanding of Enterprise Architecture Framework based on TOGAF. To take full value from the course, students should already have an understanding of IT or Enterprise Architectures.
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!