Foundation in Accounting - Acudemy Ltd
Whether you are a school leaver or university graduate seeking to start a career in accountancy, gaining a good understanding of Accounting/Bookkeeping will arm you with the highest level of competencies that will let you effectively take on a variety of accounting roles in various business settings and open up excellent opportunities for career development.
It covers a wide range of subjects, including both manual and computerised accounting practices. It is a great platform to move onto a more advanced level of study.
Main objectives are:
- To know the Meaning , Definition and objective of Book- Keeping
- To study the objectives, functions, importance and limitations of Accounting
- To understand the methods of Accounting, kinds of Accounts and Accounting rules.
- To study the difference between Book- keeping and Accounting
- To study the various branches of Accounting
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to gain a solid foundation or refresher in Finance and Bookkeeping
- Anyone looking to become an Accountant or Bookkeeper
- Anyone who require these skills as a part of your day to day job
- Anyone who would like to run bookkeeping services for local businesses
- If you are not currently in employment and you need to boost your CV
- Anyone seeking skills to change your career
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course Completion Certificate awarded by Acudemy
Training Course Content
The course covers a broad spectrum of Accounting and will leave you with sound foundation knowledge in the subject.
Here is a breakdown of the course:
• Lesson 1: Introduction to Accounting and Book- Keeping
• Lesson 2: Principle of Accounting
• Lesson 3: Journal and Ledgers
• Lesson 4: Trial Balance
• Lesson 5: Trading Account
• Lesson 6: Profit & Loss
• Lesson 7: Balance Sheet
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Foundation in Accounting course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!