Sage PayrollAcudemy Training
Sage Payroll Training - Acudemy Ltd
This structured training program covers all areas of Sage Payroll, this training course provides participants with the skills required to perform basic payroll functions such as calculating gross pay and statutory deductions.
Core aspects of payroll, but also provides a foundational knowledge of specialised and irregular aspects of payroll like court orders, student loans, and processing starters and leavers. Essential skills in interacting with non-payroll internal and external bodies are also covered.
At the end of the course candidates will be able to:
• Navigate confidently in Sage 50 Payroll
• Check the legislation settings in your software
• Configure your software to suit your company requirements
Small classroom based type workshops with the option for 1-2-1 tuition at our Central London training centre.
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills To act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employeesRewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training Committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers Working in accordance with best practiceCelebrating the success of othersOur training programmes are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
Type: Theory & Practical Exercise
Suitability - Who should attend?
Ideal for those who are new to Sage payroll and require training on the fundamental elements of payroll processing.
Course level: Beginner to Intermediate
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Sage Certification Assessment: this test includes drag and drop scenarios, multiple choice questions and simulations on using Sage 50 Payroll.
Sage Payroll Level 1
Training Course Content
Key points will consist of:
- Set-up and amend: -Employee Records -Payments and Deductions -Basic Pension Schemes -Users and Access Rights
- Understand reports in the system that aid in the completion of tasks such as Pay Elements Reports and Company Detail reports
- Run a basic weekly or monthly payroll
- Email appropriate payslips to employees
- Perform and submit RTI routines including:
- Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- National Insurance Number Verification (NVR)
- Employer Payment Summary (EPS)
- Correct errors during processing using the Rollback and Restore functions
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Complete Period End Routines including producing the P32
- Process electronic payments to employees and HMRC directly from Sage Payroll
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Sage Payroll course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!