Time ManagementAcudemy Training
This course helps to answer the question of “Where does all my time go?” It focuses on the importance of time and gives you proven techniques and models to effectively protect and manage it. Through practical exercises and examination of time management tools and techniques, the course will give you the ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
When we use time effectively, we don’t just get more done, we actually improve the quality of what we produce. As well as increasing productivity, using time effectively helps people be more organised and improves their personal reputation, which promotes self-confidence. Also, using time effectively can reduce the need to work after hours, resulting in greater work/life balance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it fot?
This course is ideal and recommended for anyone from top management to supervisory level.
If you do want to have control of the time and deadlines or to be the most effective and
efficient to what have been assigned to you, therefore this is definitely the training you need.
Good English proficiency
Training Course Content
Key points will consist of:
Course content will be:
- The importance and impact of strong time management skills
- Establish and overcome the causes of poor time management
- Understanding and analysing your own peak physiological performance and time
- Analysing your current approach to managing and prioritising your time
- How to say ‘no’ to some ‘now’ requests
- Methods of task prioritisation
- The science of timing
- Improve ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- How to time map your tasks and activities
- Creating a plan and making it stick
- How to identify and overcome blockers within your working day
- How to minimise wasted time and distractions in the work place
- How to effectively plan, schedule and prioritise your tasks / projects
Acudemy Training - Expert Training in Accountancy, Finance, Process Management, Project Management, Leadership & Management Skills.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Time Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!