The Strategic Executive Assistant Training Course
The Strategic Executive Assistant programme will change the way you view and operate in your EA job. This groundbreaking course, delivered and authored by Adam Fidler, one of Europe's most popular EA Trainers and Consultants, breaks down the Executive Assistant role to deliver a fresh perspective and helpful insights on the role of the Senior EA. It's really a management course for EAs!
In just two days, the course provides practical techniques that will increase your commercial and strategic awareness, understanding of leadership and management, and how you can best support your executives. With the knowledge and tools gained in this programme will effectively prepare and empower you to take your career to the next level, becoming a personal leader and business support manager in your own right. The course culminates with a brand new job description for EAs, that better defines the work that they do, as well as all delegates receiving Adam Fidler's EA Success Factors Competency Model, to support their ongoing self-development.
This course also relates to Adam Fidler's 'EA Manifesto' - which has, to date, received over 110,000 views on social media alone! The EA Manifesto is a new definition of the role of the Executive Assistant, and the learning on this programme relates precisely behind Adam's thinking, perspectives and analogies of Executive Support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Strategic Executive Assistant training course is ideal for Executive Secretaries, PAs, Senior Administrators, Executive Assistants, Executive PAs, Business Managers, Chiefs of Staff and Project Assistants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a CPD Certificate.
Training Course Content
This training course includes the following modules:
- Global trends in Administrative Support.
- A new definition of Executive Support that better defines the EA role and gives more credibility to the work that EAs do.
- Core Competencies of the new EA.
- What do Executives really want? Leadership Styles - adapting your style to suit your Executive.
- Leadership and Management in the context of the EA role.
- Business Strategy for the EA. How can EAs become more strategic in their role?
- Emotional Intelligence - four essential Cs; Gender Intelligence.
- Developing Executive Presence for maximimum credibility.
- Transition of job descriptions - from PA to EA.
- EA Success Factors competency model for Senior EAs.
- Next Steps for your return to the office.
- Career planning for your future growth.
Average rating 5
Loved to learnings on how to elevate my job, reefine my role and tools to help me think more strategically.
Adam is the most sought-after, forward thinking and inspirational trainers of our time and this programme didn't disappoint! Having attended many courses over my career, this wa...
I found the course brilliant and definitely the best I have ever attended over recent years! It was so refreshing to do a course pitched at the right level for Senior Assistant...
The cost of this course is £1,650 (London) or £1,500 (Manchester). Discounts are available for multiple bookings, charities, public sector and third sector organisations. Prices are subject to VAT at 20%.