Network and Information System (NIS) Directive Training
The course seeks to put the NIS Regulation (2018) into context using real life examples and delegate role-based scenarios and includes:
- Understanding the principles, why they are important and how to put them into an organisational context;
- Comparing the desirable outcomes against current practices, identifying and assessing the severity of shortcomings and how to produce a prioritised remediation plan;
- Identifying, containing and recovering from cyber security incidents and breaches including reporting obligations;
- Implementing a culture of effective risk management and the use of a principles based approach to cyber improvement;
- The relationship between the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and the National Competent Authorities (CAs);
- The relationship between the NIS Regulation requirements and current ISO Standards i.e. the ISO2700x, ISO 22301 etc.
At the end of this course, delegates will have a good understanding of the new Regulations, the role of the NCSC and CAs, and how working practices need to be adapted to meet the requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Staff that are accountable for the implementation and ongoing compliance to the NIS Regulations. It is equally suitable for senior management and individuals in supporting roles requiring a greater understanding of the Regulations and how it might impact their organisation.
Training Course Content
Classroom based training. Any pre-work will be supplied post booking
Advent IM is one of the UK’s leading independent cyber security specialist, with a unique approach to providing holistic security management solutions. We work with clients nationwide across both the public and private sectors to implement best practice security policies, processes...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!