Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Approved IRCA ISO 27001 ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training CourseAlcumus
Approved IRCA ISO 27001 ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO IRCA 27001 ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course - 5 day IRCA Certified Course
This flagship ISO IRCA 27001 ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course covers the advanced principles and processes related to conducting effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits agains the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
The five day programme, delivered as both an open and an in-house course, focuses on providing delegates with solid auditing skills and techniques, but also with the ability to effectively communicate audit findings to managerial figures. More specifically, by the end of the course participants will be able to explain:
- the purpose of establishing, maintaining and reviewing an ISMS according to ISO 27001 principles
- the interrelationship of ISO 27001:2013 with other standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 13335, ISO 17799) and the general legislative framework
- the role of an auditor in performing and following up ISMS audits in accordance with ISO 19001 and EA 7/03
The course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and mixes lectures with role plays and case studies to equip delegates with the practical expertise to fulfil the role of ISMS Auditor or Lead Auditor effectively.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This ISO IRCA 27001 ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course is suitable for professionals aspiring to conduct external ISMS audits for ISO 27001 certification on behalf of third-party assessment bodies, as well as those needing to conduct internal audits for their own organisation.
Candidates are recommended to have previous working knowledge of the requirements of the applicable standard.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Candidates who are successful in the closed book examination will satisfy the requirements for initial certification as an IRCA ISMS Auditor.
Training Course Content
By the end of the course successful students will be able to explain:
- the purpose of an ISMS and the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing and improving an ISMS as defined in ISO 27001, including the significance of these for ISMS auditors
- the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 27001:2013, the international standard ISO 17799:2005 and ISO/IEC 13335 Parts 1 & 2 (MICTS) and ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004, EA 7/03 and the legislative framework relative to an ISMS
- the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, and follow up an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and the guidance criteria contained in EA 7/03
and will have acquired the skills to:
- interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 & EA 7/03 in the context of ISMS audit
- undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
The cost of this ISO IRCA 27001 ISMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course is £1,149 + VAT per delegate.
This course can also be delivered in-house at your workplace. Contact Alcumus for more information.
Alcumus is a leading provider of health & safety, risk management, HR management and certification training services, with a primary focus on giving staff the skills to perform effective management system audits and helping businesses meet their compliance management challenges....