Manual Handling Train the Trainer: 2-Day Open Programme Accredited by City & Guilds
This two-day City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Trainer qualification course is a practical and interactive training programme designed to provide the technical knowledge, delivery techniques and training resources needed to design, develop and deliver effective manual handling training.
Focused on the safe handling of goods and materials, this unique programme is delivered exclusively by Dr. Alistair Bromhead and gives candidates the opportunity to develop solid manual handling training skills as well as a nationally recognised certificate. Other key benefits include:
- Caters to a range of experience levels
- Delivered by highly experienced instructors
- Includes ongoing support & a professional manual handling instructor pack
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course concentrates upon the safe handling of materials and goods (rather than patients). It is therefore suitable for most sectors and individuals, including:
- Managers and supervisors intending to conduct in-house training
- Consultants and trainers providing services to a range of clients
- Manual handling instructors wanting refresher certification and/or new ideas
Previous health, safety and training experience is useful but not essential as the programme provides everything required.
The cost of this course is:
- £625 + VAT for the first person
- £575 + VAT for any additional people from the same company
All participants receive an exclusive instructor pack containing:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Lesson plans for suggested training courses
- CD with slide suggestions for 2 handler training courses
- Useful extras including a sample test, practical assessment sheet, suggested risk assessment form and details of suppliers for training aids
Dr Alistair Bromhead also deliver an in-house version of this Manual Handling Train the Trainer: City & Guilds Certificate course.
Alistair Bromhead LTD.
Alistair Bromhead Ltd. is an independent health, safety & environmental training and consultancy company. Specialised in manual handling and patient handling trainer training, they deliver both in-house and open training programmes that meet the needs of individuals as well as those of...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Trainer Certificate course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!