Fully Integrated M&A Modeling (1 day)
During this session, participants build a Fully Integrated Merger model which combines financial statement forecasts for the acquirer and the target. Practical consolidation issues are addressed. The deal analysis focuses on the financing structure, pricing, earnings and credit impact and value creation.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Online delivery option may be available - Please contact provider
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
- New hires who have joined the firm late and missed the in-house program
- Individuals looking to fill a knowledge gap
- Experienced bankers looking to refresh their technical skills
- Teams employed in financial strategy roles from non-banking corporations
- Graduates preparing to interview for a role in the finance sector
- Students at business school and looking for a career in finance
A solid understanding of the topics covered by our course M&A Accounting and Analysis Fundamentals is required.
Training Course Content
- The advantages of a full blown merger model
- Preparing the stand alone data for acquirer and target
- Preparing key deal data
- Building a flexible funding structure using a sources and uses of funds table
- Calculating goodwill
- Dealing with fair value adjustments to the target's net assets
- Dealing with refinancing of target's debt
- Modeling fees (advisory, debt-issuance and equity-issuance)
- Consolidating the financial statements of acquirer and target
- Earnings accretion/dilution and relative P/E analysis
- Assessing the value creation potential of the deal using return on invested capital (ROIC) analysis
- Contribution analysis
- Analysis at various prices (AVP)
- Net present value of synergies vs. control premium
- Identifying the maximum offer price and a suitable financing mix
Course delivery details
While this is a face to face training course, a blended learning approach is taken and delegates will be provided with access to AMT Online. Our study materials contain both the knowledge and practice materials required to assist with the learning process and help you in your job role. Course materials include:
- laminated summary sheets
- 24/7 access to DELTA online learning environment
- class recordings
- course notes
- electronic homework/study files
Average rating 4.8
I really liked both the trainers, I felt they were both very informative and engaging :)
Our instructur was competent in every way as there was no question they could not answer. the way of getting the information across and showing us the different techniques was v...
Very good Instructor!