Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe Captivate - IntroductionArmada
Introduction to Adobe Captivate - A 2-day course in creating e-learning content for new users
This two day Introduction to Adobe Captivate training course provides an essential overview of the skills required to create high quality e-learning tutorials, interactive simulations and software demos using Adobe Captivate.
The mode of delivery combines lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice to ensure delegates are confident in creating professional standard content.
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), and this is an Adobe-accredited Captivate course. The trainer is an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI), and an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Captivate.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive a certificate confirming that they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe Captivate training.
This Introduction to Captivate training course is run at our venues in Reading, Milton Keynes, Sheffield and Bromsgrove/Birmingham.
For our Bromsgrove courses, we will be providing a taxi from Central Birmingham to our training centre.
Delegates can enjoy fantastic facilities at our venues,with lunch and refreshments included.
Training Course Content
This course is usually structured as follows:
- The Capitvate learning environment
- Creating a new project
- Adding and editing slides
- Working with text captions
- Modifying the pointer
- Working with the timeline
- Working with objects
- Using Smart Shapes
- Applying Themes
- Inserting animations and applying effects
- Adding video to a Cptivate project
- Adding audio to a Capitivate project
- Exploring the 'panning' function
- Recording software simulations
- Using clickboxes
- Importing PowerPoint slides
- Inserting buttons
- Using text entry boxes
- Using variables
- Advanced actions
- Inserting rollover captions and images
- Inserting question slides
- Setting reporting options
- Updating projects
- High definition screencasts
- Themes and project templates
- Publishing for a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Publishing to HTML5
- Other reporting and publishing options
- Creating aggregator projects
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, refreshments and lunch. It also covers 30 days of post-training e-mail support.
We can also provide Captivate training on an on-demand course (one-to-one or for a group) at our training centres in Bromsgrove and Milton Keynes, or at your venue.
Armada is an Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) and Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC) with 10 years of experience providing specialist training courses for professional staff, including: users of the Adobe Creative Suite, Technical Communication Suite, Web Development and E-learning products;...