Adobe Captivate - Introduction - Live OnlineArmada
Adobe Captivate - Introduction - Live Online
All available course dates
Introduction to Adobe Captivate - A 2-day live online course in creating e-learning content for new users
This two-day Introduction to Adobe Captivate training course provides an essential overview of the skills required to create high quality e-learning tutorials, interactive simulations and software demos using Adobe Captivate...without having to leave you home or place of work.
The mode of delivery combines lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice to ensure delegates are confident in creating professional-standard content.
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), and this is an Adobe-accredited Captivate course. The trainer is an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI), and an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Captivate.
Our approach to live online training
We do everything possible to make your experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- Your course is Adobe-accredited, hosted by an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) with vast experience of using the application professionally.
- You can see and hear our trainer, the other delegates and our trainer’s screen.
- Our trainer and the other delegates can see you (via your webcam) and hear you.
- We’ll provide your training guide, and make the course files and resources available for you to download.
- Your training is hands-on: you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout.
- If you're learning to use an application and don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with our trainer, and pass control to them.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe-accredited course. Click here to see a sample of the certificate you receive.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Introduction to Adobe Captivate training course is ideal for newcomers to Captivate and novice users with a small amount of experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming that they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe Captivate training.
Which versions of Adobe Captivate are covered?
Training is based primarily on Captivate 2019 (the most recent version). The techniques taught are relevant to all recent releases of Captivate, both Windows and Mac users.
Windows or Mac
Captivate works almost identically on the Windows and Mac platforms.
Our centres offer both Windows and Mac computers for delegates to use, so you can choose to carry out exercises on the platform you’re familiar with.
Training Course Content
This course is usually structured as follows:
- The Capitvate learning environment
- Creating a new project
- Adding and editing slides
- Working with text captions
- Modifying the pointer
- Working with the timeline
- Working with objects
- Using Smart Shapes
- Applying Themes
- Inserting animations and applying effects
- Adding video to a Cptivate project
- Adding audio to a Capitivate project
- Exploring the 'panning' function
- Recording software simulations
- Using clickboxes
- Importing PowerPoint slides
- Inserting buttons
- Using text entry boxes
- Using variables
- Advanced actions
- Inserting rollover captions and images
- Inserting question slides
- Setting reporting options
- Updating projects
- High definition screencasts
- Themes and project templates
- Publishing for a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Publishing to HTML5
- Other reporting and publishing options
- Creating aggregator projects
Course delivery details
Armada uses Zoom as standard to host our live online courses. We ensure that all online delegates have everything they need to participate in their training:
- We make training resources and files available one week prior to training
- We send detailed course participation instructions - how to access the training, times, any pre-course reading etc.
- We make a pre-course phone call to check you have everything ready, and answer any last-minute questions, a few days prior to the training.
- We join the training in the morning, to welcome you and make sure everything gets off to a smooth start.
Why choose Armada
4.9 stars Google Review rating
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses in 2021
5 locations across UK and live online courses
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, refreshments and lunch (lunch is subject to current COVID-19 regulations). Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
There are no reviews available yet.