Adobe Photoshop - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop - A 2-day Live Online Training course for beginners. Online training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This two-day Introduction to Adobe Photoshop course covers all major features of Adobe Photoshop, giving participants the fundamental skills they need to effectively create and edit images using the software.
This programme provides an overview of all of Photoshop's main features, covering the tools and techniques needed to make colour corrections, work with layers, composit images and prepare them for use on the web.
The short and intensive programme is ideal for busy professionals and combines lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice for a practical and effective learning experience.
Our approach to Live Online Training
When you attend Live Online Training with Armada, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
- See and hear our trainer and other virtual delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other virtual delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs), as all of our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate, confirming successful completion of an Adobe accredited course. Click here to see a sample of the certificate you receive.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer after completing your course with Armada.
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), run by Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs) and Adobe Certified Experts (ACEs) in Photoshop.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Introduction to Adobe Photoshop training is suitable for newcomers to Photoshop and novice users with a small amount of experience.
No previous Photoshop knowledge is necessary, and the course suits Windows and Mac users alike.
Online / Virtual Delegates will need access to a Windows or Mac computer, to use throughout the training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Adobe Photoshop e-Certificate
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Photoshop training.
Which version of Photoshop is covered?
Training is based primarily on Photoshop 2020. The techniques taught are relevant to all recent releases of Photoshop.
All Photoshop training is suitable for both Windows and Mac users.
Training Course Content
This course typically covers the following topics:
- Basic Selection Techniques
- Working with layers
- Working with colours
- Saving your work
- Identifying colours/selections
- Working with External files
- Correcting and enhancing images
- Intermediate-level layers
- Retouching images
- Adobe Bridge
- Integration with other Adobe apps
Why choose Armada
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses
Over 700 delegates attended our AutoCAD courses in 2019
4.9 Star Google Review rating
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, sent out to delegates prior to the course commencing.
Discounts available for multiple bookings.
Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
We can also provide one-to-one training or a 'closed course' for your group. This can be hosted Remotely, or at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified.
Following on from Introduction to Photoshop, we offer a one day Advanced Photoshop training course.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
Average rating 5Based on 7 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!