Adobe Premiere Pro - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Adobe Premiere Pro - Introduction - Live Online Training
All available course dates
Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro - 2-day Live Online film & video editing course in Premiere Pro.
Online training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This 2-day Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro course aims to provide delegates with a solid grounding in the main tools and features made available by Adobe Premiere Pro, in video post-production and film editing.
Delegates will then be introduced to some the more advanced functions of Premiere Pro, including how to manage projects, add video effects and export frames, sequences & clips.
Our short, intensive course allows ample room for hands-on practice in order to give candidates the practical skills and confidence to use the powerful features of Premiere Pro effectively.
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), and this is an Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro course. The trainer is an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI), and an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Premiere Pro.
The Armada approach to live online training
You participate in the same course as in-class delegates, and we do everything possible to make your experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- Your course is Adobe-accredited, hosted by an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) with vast experience of using Premiere Pro professionally.
- You can see and hear our trainer, the other delegates and our trainer’s screen.
- Our trainer and the other delegates can see you (via your webcam) and hear you.
- We’ll post you a printed training guide, and make the course files and resources available for you to download.
- Your training is hands-on: you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout.
- If don’t have access to Adobe Premiere Pro, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with our trainer, and pass control to them.
- Should you want to send a private message to your trainer, you can do so using chat.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro course.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro course is suitable for anyone who wants to start using Premiere Pro to begin editing video, including newcomers and those with a small amount of Premiere Pro experience.
Online delegates should have a good working knowledge of your Windows or Mac computer, and must have access to this to use during the training.
No previous video editing knowledge, or Premiere Pro experience is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Premiere Pro e-certificate
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro training.
Training Course Content
Our 2day Premiere Pro course typically covers the following topics:
- Getting started with Premiere Pro
- Importing and Organising Media Assets
- Basic Editing
- Refining the Edit
- Adding Effects and Transitions
- Audio Editing and Mixing
- Additional Editing Techniques and Titling
- Multi-Camera Editing
- Project Management
Why choose Armada
4.9 stars Google Review rating
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses in 2021
5 locations across UK and live online courses
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, posted our to delegates prior to the training commencing.
Discounts available for multiple bookings.
Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
We can also provide one-to-one Premiere Pro training or a 'closed course' for your group. This can be hosted Remotely, or at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
Average rating 5Based on 13 reviews.