Adobe Premiere Pro - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Adobe Premiere Pro - Introduction - Live Online Training
All available course dates
Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro - 2-day Live Online film & video editing course. Online training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This 2-day Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro course aims to provide delegates with a solid grounding in the main tools and features made available by Adobe Premiere Pro in video post-production and film editing.
Delegates will then be introduced to some of the software's more advanced functions, including how to manage projects, add video effects and export frames, sequences & clips.
The intensive programme allows ample room for hands-on practice in order to give candidates the practical skills and confidence to use Premiere Pro's powerful features effectively.
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), and this is an Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro course. The trainer is an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI), and an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Premiere Pro.
Our approach to Online training
When you attend Live Online Training with Armada, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
- See and hear our trainer and other virtual delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other virtual delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Adobe Certified Instructors, as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited Adobe course.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro course is suitable for anyone who wants to start using Premiere Pro to begin editing video, including newcomers and those with a small amount of Premiere Pro experience.
Online delegates should have a good working knowledge of your Windows or Mac computer, and must have access to this to use during the training.
No previous video editing knowledge or experience is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Premiere Pro e-certificate
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro training.
Training Course Content
This course typically covers the following topics:
- Getting started with Premiere Pro
- Importing and Organising Media Assets
- Basic Editing
- Refining the Edit
- Adding Effects and Transitions
- Audio Editing and Mixing
- Additional Editing Techniques and Titling
- Multi-Camera Editing
- Project Management
Why choose Armada
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses
Over 700 delegates attended our AutoCAD courses in 2019
4.9 Star Google Review rating
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, posted our to delegates prior to the training commencing.
Discounts available for multiple bookings.
Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
We can also provide one-to-one training or a 'closed course' for your group. This can be hosted Remotely, or at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
Average rating 5Based on 9 reviews.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
350 GBP-495 GBP