Fusion 360 CAM & CNC - Live Online TrainingArmada
Fusion 360 CAM & CNC - Live Online Training
All available course dates
Fusion 360 CAM & CNC - Live Online Training
Fusion 360’s integrated CAM functionality brings enterprise-class machining capabilities to the desktop.
Our 2day Fusion 360 CAM and CNC training provides a thorough grounding for beginners, and our live online format means that you don't even need to leave your home or office!
It teaches everything you need to program your CNC machine to generate your Fusion 360 designs. You’ll learn how to use Fusion 360 to:
- Create a suitable CAM setup.
- Design fixtures.
- Prepare your 2D and 3D models for machining on CNC routers and mills.
- Perform 2D cutting.
- Perform 3D machining.
- Export your design as G-code suitable for your specific CNC machine.
The course is highly practical. We have a CNC machine that our trainer uses to demonstrate the techniques taught.
Armada is a long-standing Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC), and our Fusion 360 CAM and CNC courses are accredited by Autodesk.
Fusion 360 CAM and CNC courses are hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using the application professionally.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Delegates should be familiar with the fundamentals of Fusion 360, i.e. have attended Fusion 360 Essentials training or have equivalent knowledge through other means.
If you need to attend Fusion 360 Essentials first, we offer an Fusion360 training bundle price for both courses.
Creating a CAM setup
- Exploring the Fusion 360 CAM environment
- Creating a job setup
- Configuring tools and stock material
- Creating and using tools in the library
- Defining toolpaths for a variety of cut types.
- Simulating and post processing the Job
- Face milling
- Holding the components
Designing fixtures2D cutting operations
- Preparing your 2D design for machining
- 2D contours and pockets
- Strategies for adaptive clearance
- Drilling operations
- Circular, slot and trace machining
- Defining toolpaths for a variety of cut types
- 3D strategies
- Preparing your 3D model for machining
- Basic turning operations
- Operations for threading and chamfering
- Creating setup sheets
- Complete 3D roughing and finishing
- Generate G-code for your specific CNC machine
Our Live Online format is highly practical and interactive. It is as close to being in the classroom as physically possible.
We can also offer the option of attending this training at our Bromsgrove training centre (near Birmingham)
Course delivery details
The Armada approach to live online training
You participate in the same course as in-class delegates, and we do everything possible to make your experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- Your course is Autodesk-accredited, hosted by an Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI) with vast experience of using the application professionally.
- You can see and hear our trainer and the other delegates, and see our trainer’s screen.
- Our trainer and the other delegates can see you (via your webcam) and hear you.
- We’ll post you a printed training guide, and make the course files and resources available for you to download.
- Your training is hands-on: you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout.
- If you're learning to use an application and don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with our trainer, and pass control to them.
- Should you want to send a private message to your trainer, you can do so using chat.
- You'll receive the same e-certificate and be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
All you need is an internet-connected computer and a webcam. The setup is really simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
Why choose Armada
4.9 stars Google Review rating
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses in 2021
5 locations across UK and live online courses
Course fee is inclusive of all course training materials, completion certificate, and post-training email support.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams