Presenting Management Information - 2-day Writing Course - On-request training
When it comes to presenting business information, concision and clarity are key. By effectively eliminating the need for clarification, businesses can avoid unnecessary costs and extended deadlines.
This bespoke, on-request training course in Presenting Management Information provides teams with the skills to deliver a message that is effectively stakeholder-focused and conducive to action.
Over the course of the two days, delegates will learn key techniques in delivering management information and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Techniques include:
- Using an end-to-end process for clear delivery and design of graphics.
- Tailoring information to stakeholders' needs.
- Using a range of templates and graphics to report KPIs.
- The pyramid principle of information construction - delivering information at the right level for the right audience.
Via a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, all course materials are delivered by industry experts and tailored to the specific circumstances of each team or organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Presenting Management Information course is designed for teams and professionals responsible for reporting management information, either electronically or in documents.
This course is technology-neutral. Professionals at all levels and from all industries are welcome.
This course is available on-request for groups, companies and one-to-one study either at Armada's training centres in Bromsgrove (near Birmingham), Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes, Sheffield, or at your venue anywhere in the UK.
To find out more, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, all delegates will receive an e-certificate confirming successful course completion.
Training Course Content
- Using an end-to-end process that allows you to project manage information delivery and design clear and comprehensible graphics.
- Tailoring information to the needs of stakeholders.
- Employing a range of templates to report key performance indicators in text and graphics.
- Visualls presenting information using charts and dashboards.
- Using the pyramid principle of information construction to deliver information at the right level for the right audience.
- Drafting for clarity and revising for concision.
In-house, bespoke training with Armada offers companies a cost-effective solution to employee development. Included in course fees are the following:
- A training guide for Presenting Management Information, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher back in the work-place.
- Tools, documents, templates and examples for use back in the workplace.
- 30 days' after-course support via email.
- An e-certificate confirming successful course completion.
For a customised price quote, please enquire here.
Armada is an Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) and Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC) with 10 years of experience providing specialist training courses for professional staff, including: Users of the Adobe Creative Suite, Technical Communication Suite, Web Development and E-learning products;...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.