NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and SafetyAstutis Ltd
NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety - 8 day training course
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate (NCC) is the leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry. It will provide you with a broad range of construction hazards and how to control them and the key legal requirements to help day-to-day decision making.
With over 50 years of experience in health and safety training, we will help you pass your NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- Covers general health and safety issues within the construction environment, as well as construction specific industry issues
- Level 3 qualification, which equates to an 'A'-level
- 8 day course plus one exam day (13 days if you need to sit NGC1)
Astutis regularly achieves pass rates well above the national average. We are committed to providing the best possible training to you, through:
- Development of best-in-class training materials.
- Engaging and interactive presentations.
- Excellent tutors who are experienced HSE training professionals
- Quality training facilities UK wide.
- On-going learner support from enrolment to exam
- NEBOSH trained advisers to assist you in making the right choice of course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is suitable for managers, supervisors and staff from the construction industry. With over 11,000 successful candidates since 1989, it is designed to provide a sound breadth of knowledge, enabling people to effectively discharge their duties or functions.
Many enjoy the course and proceed to the NEBOSH Diploma, forging a rewarding career in health and safety.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the NEBOSH Construction course from Astutis you will have gained:
- A thorough appreciation of key construction issues in the workplace
- Knowledge of the principles of risk management and health & safety legislation
- A sound understanding of CDM Regulations, permits to work, emergency procedures and client/ contractor relationships
- Ability to develop an effective safety system within your organisation
- A range of useful skills to take back to the workplace
- The opportunity to take the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and your first steps to becoming a health and safety practitioner
For many, the NEBOSH Construction Certificate is a key step to a career in health and safety in the construction industry. As well as providing a sound basis for further professional study, successful completion of the course enables you to apply for Technical Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH) and for the Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management, allowing you to use AIIRSM after your name.
Training Course Content
This NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety course covers the main legal requirements for health and safety in the UK, identification and control of construction workplace hazards and the practical application of this knowledge.
The full qualification is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NGC1: Management of Health & Safety (This module is Unit 1 of the NEBOSH General Certificate)
- NCC1: Controlling construction workplace hazards
- NCC2: Health & safety construction practical application
Units NGC1 and NCC1 are assessed through a 2 hour written examination. Unit NCC2 is evaluated by a practical assessment.
The cost of this NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety course is £1,395 + VAT (London price £1,475 + VAT).
- Price includes all examination fees
- Includes comprehensive course notes
- Includes lunch and refreshments each day
In company training option
There are significant savings to be made by holding a course at your premises. We can ‘own brand’ your course by using your company logo in the course materials, which is very effective and professional.
Astutis is a leading provider of accredited NEBOSH, IOSH & IEMA training courses which are recognised by organisations around the world. With over 50 years of combined experience in managing the successful delivery of hundreds of courses to thousands of delegates,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!