The NEBOSH National Diploma - The 'gold standard' in health and safety qualifications
The NEBOSH Diploma is the most well regarded and most recognised qualification in health and safety around the world. Achieving your Diploma will have a positive impact on your career path.
About the NEBOSH Diploma Training Course
- The ‘Gold Standard’ of Health and Safety qualification.
- The Diploma course is six weeks long.
- There are three units of 10 days.
- There are three half day exams.
- You must complete an 8,000 word work based project.
Astutis has a proven track record in helping candidates pass their diploma. With our own materials, full-time delivery team and carefully selected venues, Astutis courses have been designed to maximise your chances of success.
All Astutis Diploma learners will be offered the opportunity to have digital versions of the course notes, which can be accessed on a wide range of mobile devices.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The NEBOSH National Diploma is an internationally recognised qualification which will position you as a practitioner and expert in the field with the academic credentials to be a competent professional. Whilst it is not essential to have already completed a health and safety qualification, the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is the preferred foundation for this course.
The course is designed to provide students with the expertise required to undertake a career as a safety and health practitioner and also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successfully passing the NEBOSH Diploma means you can:
- Apply for Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) of IOSH.
- Receive an invitation to the annual NEBOSH Graduation and Awards.
- Use the designatory letters DipNEBOSH after your name.
- Progress to MSc level.
- Apply for membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) using MIIRSM after your name.
It’s also the first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Professional.
Training Course Content
The NEBOSH Diploma provides a sound knowledge of health and safety which, combined with understanding and appropriate application, underpins the competent performance of an Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner. The knowledge gained from the course is transferable across industry, commerce and the public sector.
The qualification is divided into four units:
- Unit A: Managing Health & Safety.
- Unit B: Hazardous agents in the workplace.
- Unit C: Workplace and work equipment safety.
- Unit D: Application of health and safety theory and practice.
Units A, B and C are assessed separately with written examinations. Unit D is assessed by a work-place assignment.
The cost of this NEBOSH National Diploma course is £5,950 + VAT (the cost of courses in London is £6250 + VAT).
Astutis offer excellent discounts available for more than one delegate on a training course at our training centres.
Included in the price:
- All NEBOSH examination registration fees
- Purchase 'per unit' is available for maximum flexibility
- Comprehensive course notes and study materials in both printed and digital format.
- Expert tutor support - by NEBOSH Diploma examiner and CMIOSH RSP
- Lunch and refreshments each day
- Excellent course venues UK wide - mix and match dates are available
- On-going support and advice throughout course duration
NEBOSH Diploma Course at Your Premises
If you have four or more delegates for this course, why not consider holding your course at or close to your premises?
Savings on hotels, travelling and travelling time make it a cost-effective option.
All of our Training Solutions Advisers are NEBOSH trained. They’ll understand any questions you have and will give you accurate advice to assist you in making the right decision for your organisation.
Astutis is a leading provider of accredited NEBOSH, IOSH & IEMA training courses which are recognised by organisations around the world. With over 50 years of combined experience in managing the successful delivery of hundreds of courses to thousands of delegates,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this NEBOSH National Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!