NEBOSH National General Certificate (NGC) in Occupational Health & Safety Online Course
This flexible online course will enable you to achieve the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NGC) in a flexible format that fits around your life. Your online course will include all the learning materials you will need for:
- Unit 1: Management of Health and Safety,
- Unit 2: Controlling Workplace Hazards, and
- Support materials for Unit 3: Health and Safety Practical Application
It also includes revision and exam support materials, including the offer of carrying out a mock exam.
This online qualification allows independent learners to learn flexibly, at their own pace and in their own time but with continuing email, phone and webinar support from an online NGC tutor.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The NEBOSH National General Certificate online course is for:
- Managers, supervisors and operational staff who need a broad knowledge of health and safety issues
- Those looking for a first step towards a career in health and safety
- Independent learners who need to be able to learn flexibly, at their own pace in their own time
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why take your NEBOSH National General Certificate online course with Astutis
- Support with your dedicated online NGC tutor to offer you 1 to 1 help via email or phone
- 4 x webinars covering exam tips and how to complete your practical
- Interactive multimedia-rich activities using video, audio, webinars, animations, workplace case studies to apply your learning
- Stay on track with progress checks and instant automatic feedback
- Confidence with exam preparation, exam question practice with constructive feedback
- Online technical IT support (from enrolment to certificate)
- Discussion forums - share ideas with other NGC learners and get your questions answered by tutors
Get your FREE trial of the NEBOSH Certificate online course
Why not experience the quality of our online courses for yourself by asking for a FREE online course trial
Training Course Content
This NEBOSH National General Certificate online course covers the following content:
- Unit 1 Management of Health and Safety
- Unit 2 Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Unit 3 Health and Safety Practical Application
Upon successful completion of the NEBOSH National General Certificate online course from Astutis you will have gained:
- A practical understanding of health, safety and environmental issues in the workplace.
- Knowledge of the principles of risk management.
- Ability to develop an effective safety system within your organisation.
- The recommended qualification to take the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and to becoming a health and safety practitioner.
The cost of this NEBOSH National General Certificate online learning course is £450 + VAT. Each course booking comes with a 1 year licence for the learning and support materials, allowing the student plenty of time to learn the material at a pace that suits them.
We offer discounts for multiple delegates, so please contact us to find out the price for your e-learning requirements and book your course(s).
NEBOSH exam fees
Please note that the NEBOSH exam fees are not included in the price. Astutis offer a range of NEBOSH Certificate exam dates and venues.
Astutis is a leading provider of accredited NEBOSH, IOSH & IEMA training courses which are recognised by organisations around the world. With over 50 years of combined experience in managing the successful delivery of hundreds of courses to thousands of delegates,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this NEBOSH National General Certificate Online course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!