Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTTLS)ATC Training Limited
Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTTLS)
All available course dates
Enrol online now for just £179 and complete by distance learning, (with various ways to achieve your micro-teach remotely). No hidden costs, all inclusive price.
Flexible, interest free payment options available with Klarna.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) formerly known as PTLLS, has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who aspire or currently work in adult education. This includes FE colleges, training providers, workplace training departments and/or Local Authorities. It is a nationally recognised qualification and is also often the preference for employers to source as an accredited train the trainer qualification.
This qualification includes written assignments and a practical micro-teach session. For individual’s who do not specially need the Award in Education and Training to deliver funded qualifications, they may also consider the ‘lighter’ alternative, the Level 3 Award in Delivering Training (RQF).
This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence which must cover all assessment criteria of the units selected. Assessment methods include:
- 3 x written assignments.
- A micro-teach session (remote or in-person)
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be aged 19+ years to be enrolled onto this course. You do not need to be in a current teaching or training role to complete this qualification.
Please note: course materials are provided in English and the practical assessment must be completed in English.
Who should do this course?
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) has been designed to introduce teaching for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers and/or Local Authorities. It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training – achievement of the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching.
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession – although the qualification does not require practice, opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a trainee teacher’s practice; and
- Individuals currently working as assessors, who wish to achieve a qualification that introduces teaching.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion, you will be awarded an accredited qualification - the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF).
You will also be awarded a verifiable digital badge which can easily be shared on your social media profiles.
Training Course Content
- Learning Styles and Learning Models
- The Teaching / Training Cycle
- Roles, Responsibilities and Legislation
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Equality and Diversity in Learning
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Individual and Group Learning Needs (ILN/GLN)
- Learning Aims and Objectives
- Maximising Learning
- Session Planning
- PowerPoint Design Tips
- Ground Rules, Icebreakers, and energisers
- The Learning Environment
- Presentation Skills
- Delivering remote training
- Micro-teach session (practical)
- Principles of Assessment
- Constructive Feedback and CPD
Course delivery details
- Self-paced study (with tutor support) – ideal for individual learners who can enrol online at any time for immediate access to course materials and complete your practical assessment remotely. A tutor will complete an online induction and be available for unlimited support.
- In House / Group bookings (minimum of 4, maximum of 12 participants per course). We offer a choice of 1,2,3 or 4 days classroom and/or live remote online sessions delivered via Microsoft Teams. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Why choose ATC Training Limited
Over 2500+ learners since our launch in 2020, across the UK and worldwide
Flexible delivery options including self-study, live online sessions, or classroom
Public and in-house training throughout the UK
- We accept payment by card, bank transfer and Klarna.
- Enrol now, pay up to 30 days later, or Enrol now and spread the cost of your course over three payments. (Select Klarna at checkout).
- Invoices available for business customers.
ATC Training Limited
Welcome to ATC Training Limited. We are a training provider offering qualifications across the UK and CPD accredited courses worldwide. We provide distance learning courses, live remote courses and classroom face to face training. We specialise in: Train the Trainer...
Average rating 5Based on 10 reviews.
Find out more about this Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTTLS) course - simply fill out your details:
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses