Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Measuring, Monitoring and Improving Customer Experience
This sentence’s wording is a bit confusing. Maybe “Customers always expect high-quality products and services, but businesses and customers may not always agree on exactly what that entails Due to countless types of products, price categories, national expectations and other elements, it may be challenging to monitor and measure if and how customer requirements are met. However, this does not free an entity from meeting client expectations; just the opposite – it must always be the highest priority. The financial and other benefits of improving the consumer experience are so significant that client experience measurement has become a special area of expertise. The results of customer experience measurement form key indicators for defining and improving service quality and setting the next steps.
This Atton Institute course focuses on data which reveals how to delight customers by enhancing the overall Client Experience using the best available tools. These tools and data provide course participants with the best ideas on how to deliver service and CX which are absolutely unique! Grasp the ABCs of CX in the modern business world and take a look at how to further extend your professional skills:
- Learn key principles of perfect CX and how to apply it in your company
- Understand the needs and expectations of your customers
- Structure a plan and process flow around consumer centricity principles
- Benchmark your entity and recognize where to start with the changes
- Explore the key CX data that you need to permanently measure and monitor
Outcome / Qualification etc.
In this course, which is particularly dedicated to CX monitoring, you will study and obtain professional skills in how to:
- Develop a customer-centric culture based on clients’ expectations
- Explore your present CX standing through benchmarking with other organisations
- Utilize skills which are exceedingly valuable for career and professional growth
- Outline strategy for bringing together customer expectations and customer experience
- Apply market research methods to measure the effectiveness of the customer experience
- Develop a corporate culture of prioritizing and safeguarding customer loyalty and retention
- Use customer service to monitor expectations on product or service delivered
- Measure and monitor team competence to deliver superior customer service
- Enhance with the skills obtained in this course the overall CX level in your company
- Design and apply customer feedback systems, including survey questionnaires
- Execute effective action plan to improve ROI and customer loyalty
- Participants will also receive a Certificate of Completion from Atton Institute
The cost of this training course is 3300 USD per delegate, which covers tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day
- Early bird registration discount is applicable
- Pay for 2, get 1 Free.
Provider: Atton Institute
Atton Institute Dubai provides certified professional courses and training for staff and business owners. With the increasing competition and global oversupply of goods and services, staff professional qualifications have same or even larger value than the product or service itself....