Professional Sales ManagerSales Managers often come into their positions from a successful career in sales. However, the skills of a Sales Manager are fundamentally different from those of a salesperson. As a Sales Manager, your priority is leading and managing the effectiveness and performance of the sales team. Efficiently motivating, coaching and leading a successful sales team is an exciting role with many rewards. However, it also has some challenges. This is where our Professional Sales Manager course can be of great help.This highly specialized and advanced training course helps you to become an outstanding Sales Manager. This course is designed to help managers improve the performance of their team and achieve great outcomes. It gives you relevant tools for efficiently managing a sales team and leading it to triumph. In this course, you’ll learn how to build excellent teamwork culture, how to select and hire sales professionals, how to motivate your team to achieve the best outcome, and many other skills. Explore the insights, techniques, and tools of the greatest Sales Managers and enhance your and your team’s performance. A variety of topics are covered in this professional course. In addition to those mentioned above, we cover the following points: • Understand your salespeople and the critical aspects of management • Create a precise and achievable strategy and plan for your sales team• Explore the details of how to evaluate performance and set the best standards• Apply various advanced sales management models and techniques• Know the best strategies for managing multicultural teams
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This Masterclass provides a solid foundation and professional expertise in sales management and gives you the self-confidence to:
- Be equipped with professional Sales Manager tools to lead a winning sales team
- Drive and motivate Teams to produce higher revenue and maximize performance
- Recruit, train and efficiently supervise high-caliber sales professionals
- Improve your Sales Team’s productivity in absolute figures and overall effectivity
- Learn how to increase Productivity and generate more Profit with rational resources
- Understand the key internal motivators of your sales team and apply them effectively
- Be an effective Sales Manager by using the best management & leadership principles
- Set definitive standards and key performance indicators to ensure consistent Results
- Properly collect data, evaluate it and assess the Performance of your sales team
- Study cultural elements and know why a diverse salesforce is essential to Success
- Implement a strategic, long-term approach to the continued progress of your sales team
Training Course Content
- Role & Mission of Sales Managers and how it has advanced in recent years
- Revealing behaviors of successful Sales Managers – creating your Perfect Profile as SM
- Best tools to assess current Status, Motivational elements, and Management Processes
- Preparing and setting Objectives through the application of the best Analytical Tools
- Identifying vital Resources and aligning your action plan to achieve your Goals
- Key Features of modern Sales Teams to outperform Competition with Customer in Focus
- Main Struggles of Salespersons you need to Know to Understand Your Team
- Different Sales Styles to choose from for each particular Salesperson
- Negotiating, Meeting etiquette, multicultural Specificity, Territory management, etc.
- Identifying and utilizing the best Practices for hiring Productive Sales Professionals
- Evaluating Sales Skills, Motivation and Commitment to analyze on-the-job Success
- Increasing sales team Motivation via Compensation, Competition, and Recognition
- Sales Performance Management, Qualitative and quantitative Performance Standards
- Measuring Performance – analyzing results and how to make the Right Decisions
- Successful Sales Management Techniques and Tools for boosting Results
- Professional Sales Manager Skills – motivational, planning, organizational, etc.
- Advanced Management – magical Knowledge of Outstanding Sales Managers
- What makes you a Team Leader and how to secure this skill for the Future
The cost of this training course is 3300 USD per delegate, which covers tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day.
- Early bird registration discount is applicable:
$2,790 US 65 days in advance
$2,990 US 40 days in advance
- Pay for 2, get 1 Free
Atton Institute Dubai provides certified professional courses and training for staff and business owners. With the increasing competition and global oversupply of goods and services, staff professional qualifications have same or even larger value than the product or service itself....
Find out more about this Professional Sales Manager course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.