Project Management ProfessionalProject Management involves a unique combination of skills and knowledge, as well as the ability to see the key elements of a project, evaluate it from diverse angles, understand the whole picture and take the necessary steps which result in successful project execution and completion. Qualified Project Managers expertly utilize resources and time to achieve the desired results using the latest tools and techniques – and this is where our course and the skills it delivers come into play.In this course on Project Management, you’ll learn how to plan, schedule, cost-assess and manage various projects from the very beginning to the very end. We review cases of best projects and project failures, how to mitigate risks with proper planning at all stages and how to provide correct reporting on the project. As any project relies on the people who are executing it, the course also explores how to effectively communicate with and manage people and utilize all resources to complete your project on schedule and in line with requirements.Throughout the course, you’ll be given valuable skill-building techniques and tools needed to take control of your projects and your professional career, such as:• Learn how to initiate a project correctly and avoid snags from the very beginning• Know how to choose the most appropriate methodology to succeed with your project• Gain skills in planning and scheduling a Project while overseeing all details and resources• Study how to create and apply efficient strategy and make correct resources estimates• Become a master of Project Management and let your professional career shine
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Once you have completed this executive course and received your certificate, you’ll have enhanced your skills and be able to:
- Understand all the steps involved in developing a New Project, from beginning to end
- Boost your Competency and gain the opportunity to stand out at your workplace
- Identify the Key Areas that must be controlled to ensure the success of Project Management
- Understand the Project Goals, Objectives and Benefits before allocation of significant resources
- Make project diagrams, schedules and plans and perform in-depth analyses of Project Plans
- Correctly define the total Project Costs and successfully control Budget and Resources
- Implement a systematic process to Manage amendments to the project scope or its objectives
- Learn the best communication Channels and Models of interaction with teams and stakeholders
- Explore the best HR methods to amplify the efficiency of the Project Team
- Employ Risk Management and response strategies for project management & implementation
- Effectively manage all the essential Project Phases from conception to completion
Training Course Content
- Definition of Project Management, its benefits and key factors for Project Success
- An overview of Project Management and Key phases of the Project Life Cycle
- Identifying Enterprise Environmental Factors (EEFs) and Organizational Process Assets (OPAs)
- Organizational Structure and Role of Project Manager, Team, Stakeholders, and Sponsors
- Project Management Methodologies: Traditional, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PERT, etc.
- Six Sigma – leveraging the data-driven approach to eliminate faults in any process
- Project Selection models & applicable Metrics, Cost-Benefit Ratio, ARR, NPV, IRR, etc.
- Proven methods to Direct, Manage, Monitor and Control Project Work Flow
- Crucial activities of Project Scope Management and Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Project Planning and Scheduling, PERT, Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Project Cost Management & plan, determining a Budget and keeping Costs under Control
- Project Quality Management, Process Map, Quality Assurance: QP vs. QA vs. QC
- Project Human Resource Management and planning, McKinsey’s 7-S Framework
- Project Communications Efficiency - methods, technologies and channels
- Project Stakeholder Management - prioritizing and understanding your Stakeholders
- Project Risk Management, Risk Categorization and Processes, best tools to Control Risks
- Project Process Flow overview: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling
- Closing the Project - Project Close-Out Processes to be followed for every project
The cost of this training course is 3300 USD per delegate, which covers tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day.
- Early bird registration discount is applicable:
$2,790 US 65 days in advance
$2,990 US 40 days in advance
- Pay for 2, get 1 Free
Atton Institute Dubai provides certified professional courses and training for staff and business owners. With the increasing competition and global oversupply of goods and services, staff professional qualifications have same or even larger value than the product or service itself....
Find out more about this Project Management Professional course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!