Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
AAT Level 3 and 4 Diploma in Accounting
The AAT level 3 & 4 combined accounting course will help build on your existing accounting skills, teaching you how to complete a range of advanced accounting tasks required to professionally manage a company’s accounting system. You will learn how to draft a limited company’s statutory financial statements, prepare budgets and income and expenditure forecasts, use budgetary control to improve organisational performance and prepare performance reports for management. You will also have access to Sage One Accounts Software.
Get up to 20% off the price of your qualification and the opportunity to spread the cost with our interest-free finance plans. Plus, boost your employability even further with a FREE Xero cloud-based accounting certification included with every course.**
The Level 4 diploma is the final level of the AAT Qualification. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive the recognised Accounting Technician status and have gained a solid knowledge in accountancy and finance.
A career in accounting means working at the heart of the business, recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success.
- Double AAT Awards 2016 winners
- Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
- Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
- Flexible payment plans of 12, 24 and 36 months
- Study on your device, whenever and wherever suits you
- The best support for the new AAT synoptic assessments
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler. We have developed a dedicated module in the course to help support and prepare our students.
Why study with AVADO:
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- 92% pass rates
- Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
- Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- Flexible payment options
*Book your AAT Accounting or Bookkeeping Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. 18 and 24 month interest-free terms are also available on some qualifications. Representative example for AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting: Loan £875.50 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £72.96. The total amount repayable will be £945 which includes a deposit of £69.50. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
**Terms & Conditions: Offer is valid for enrolment between 1st September 2018 till 31st October 2018 only.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This AAT Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Accounting training course is designed for individuals who have already completed AAT Level 2 Certificate course or are able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge through work experience or an alternative qualification.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement
- Have a solid grasp of English. ELTS 5.5 or equivalent is required if English is not your first language
- Have access to a computer and the Internet throughout your study period
- Have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Community.
For more information on suitability, please request more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion of this training course will result in the AAT Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Accounting qualification.
Upon completion of the full AAT Qualification (AQ2013) pathway, you will be eligible for full AAT membership and will be able to apply the letters MAAT after your name. This means you will be able to progress with your studies with UK Chartered and Certified Accounting bodies, and apply for a position as a fully Qualified Accountant.
- Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
- Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
- Indirect Tax (IDRX)
- Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
- Ethics for Accountants (ETFA)
- Spreadsheets for Accounting (SPSH)
- Management Accounting: Budgeting (MABU)
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control (MDCL)
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies (FSLC)
- Accounting Systems and Controls (ASYC)
- Personal Tax (PLTX)
- Business Tax (BSTX)
- External Auditing (ETAU)
- Cash and Treasury Management (CTRM)
- Credit Management (CDMT)
9 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre
2 x Synoptic Assessments - taken at an external test centre
AVADO: the UK's largest distance learning provider
With an active online community of over 20,000 students, AVADO is the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. We bring enterprising professionals together to boost their careers with online courses leading towards industry recognised and accredited qualifications. Our...
Find out more about this AAT Level 3 and 4 Diploma in Accounting course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!