Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Enrol by 21st December and save up to 23% on your course*
Here at AVADO we are CIPD Enterprise’s official partner for online qualifications, offering you an exciting range of 100% online, flexible Human Resources qualification programmes. We bring together CIPD’s expertise in HR practice with the very best in digital learning design from AVADO, to ensure you receive the latest learnings in HR which enable you to stand out in the industry.
The CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management will allow you to:
- Further your HR Career and progress to management level
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of a HR profession
- Gain a credible, internationally recognised qualification
- Get a solid understanding of how HR fits into an organisation’s strategic objectives
- Learn how the use of HR data can improve business performance.
Upon enrolment with AVADO, you will receive support from a personal industry expert tutor, who will be there to support you throughout the completion of your studies. This is why our CIPD HR pass rate is 96%, giving you the best chance for success.
*Terms & Conditions: Offer is valid for enrolment till 21st December 2018.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Please note the following prerequisites will apply to the programme:
- You must have a CIPD Foundation Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice qualification
- Or other Level 3 (or higher) qualification plus experience in an HR role
- You must be comfortable at degree level and over the age of 18
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required.
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online. To gain your CIPD Intermediate Certificate you must complete the following six units:
- Developing professional practice
- Business issues and the context of HR
- Using information in HR
- Employment law
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Managing and Coordinating the Human Resources function
All assessment costs are included in the course price. For price details please enquire via the form.
Why study with AVADO:
- 96% pass rate*
- Exclusive partnership between CIPD Enterprises and AVADO to create the first 100% online HR qualification
- Double award winning CIPD courses
- Industry expert Tutors available via phone, email and online
- Learn as a group and interact in live online classes
- Award winning Virtual Learning Campus - for mobile, tablet and desktop
- All-inclusive payment
- Flexible payment options to spread the cost
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
Who is this course for?
This course is perfectly suited for you if you:
· Are looking to extend your HR knowledge and skills
· Aspire to develop your career
· Want to gain credibility by obtaining a professional qualification
· Are an aspiring or existing HR Manager and/or have studied the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Personnel or HR Practice.
Upon completion of the Intermediate Certificate, you will be equipped for a variety of senior HR roles such as an HR Advisor, HR Analyst and or an HR Manager. Start on your career path today, fill in our form to find more information.
OFFER: Spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest free.
We offer you a range of payment plans and funding options, allowing you to find the right solution for your situation.
Representative example: CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice: Loan £2,445.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £203.75. The total amount repayable will be £2,595.00 which includes a deposit of £150.00. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
AVADO: the UK's largest distance learning provider
Here at AVADO, we work hard to create valuable and tailored courses suited to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to stand out in your chosen industry, setting you on the right path for career success. We have...
Find out more about this CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.