Established in 1994, Balance Global was one of the first 3 training companies to be approved in the UK by the UK Cabinet Office to deliver PRINCE2® Accredited Courses. We have since broadened our portfolio to include MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) and ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) qualification courses in addition to leadership, soft skills and designing bespoke training solutions.
Balance Global aims to provide good ‘take-away’ value. By this we mean that we don’t just want to teach theory or chalk up exam passes. We want delegates to be able to go back to their workplace and implement what they have learnt straight away and really make a difference. This is why we offer a range of templates, and after-care service and consultancy to help clients tailor PRINCE2® and MSP® and embed them within their working practices.
Why choose Balance Global
- Strong attention to quality – In terms of pass rates we are in the top 10% of APMG /AXELOS Approved Training Organisations (ATO’s). Weare alsoMatrix Accredited.
- We are able to bulk buy exam papers keeping our costs low.
- Trainer experience – All of our trainers have hands-on project and service management experience, rather than just being experienced trainers.We never use trainers who are not AXELOS /APM Group Accrediated and approved.
- Consultancy assignments – We regularly undertake project and programme management assignments on behalf of our corporate clients, which ensures we are up to date regarding current working practices and techniques.
- Product focus – We keep focused on our areas of expertise and what we do best rather than diversifying too broadly.
Average rating 4.7Based on 67 reviews.
To request information from Balance Global, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!