IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt e-learning with Exam
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, and professionals trained in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, give process improvement and quality teams the necessary guidance and management principles needed to implement an efficient method of controlling operations and raising standards.The Lean Six Sigma principles of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) were originally utilised in the manufacturing industry, but as the methodology has evolved it has been used in many other industries including construction, healthcare and aviation.Lean Six Sigma principles were developed by Motorola as a way of improving the quality of their manufacturing and service, it is now used by organisations of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies.
Why study Lean Six Sigma with Balance?
Our course is the IASSC (International Association of Six Sigma Certification) a professional association who aim to grow and enhance the standards within the Lean Six Sigma community, both for the methodology itself and the professionals who hold a certification.
IASSC are responsible for facilitating and delivering centralised universal Lean Six Sigma Certification Standards testing and Lean Six Sigma training program accreditations. They are a member of the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), as a result, the IASSC are informed of the best practices regarding the development and administration of quality certification programs.
- Lean Six Sigma is two methodologies that combine to work towards the same goal, through eliminating waste in a process and preserving quality and value.
- Become a globally recognised Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practitioner
- Teach colleagues and less qualified members of the team to help improve their understanding, and the overall process itself
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt salaries average at £51,000 in the UK.
- Lean Six Sigma training can also be used from a personal perspective to stop household waste and save more money..
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is ideally suited to:
- Process Team Managers who need a qualification that demonstrates competence, understanding and application of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Project team members who need to cross-train or upskill into process improvement using Six Sigma techniques.
- Process improvement consultants who need to be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise to clients with an industry-recognised qualification.
- Professionals looking to re-skill, upskill or change career for a role managing a process improvement team.
- The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt salary averages at £51,000 in the UK.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with an internet connection (or access to one)
- It’s recommended, but not required, that anyone sitting the Black Belt exam has some experience of Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience
This software has been made available over your network connection via your web browser. Your system should have the following minimum specification:
- Windows7®, Vista® or XP®, MAC OSX or Linux Ubuntu
- Broadband-grade connection (=>0.75MB/sec)
- Web Browser IE7+, Firefox
- Ipad3 / android Tablet with 1GB internal Ram
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What are the key benefits of IASSC?
Caters to a range of abilities:
As previously mentioned, the IASSC offer three different types of certifications; Black Belt, Green Belt and Yellow Belt. Depending on your level of experience, understanding and skill level there is an entry level available for all professionals looking to succeed using the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Process Improvement Career Opportunities:
As a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt you will learn how to improve a business. This will be achieved through demonstrating how Lean training and Six Sigma training can combine to teach you the terminology and understanding to a management level.
You will understand and identify common implementation issues, understand customer importance in all industries, analyse data correctly and use the right tools to make informed decisions, and show how DMAIC can redefine a business structure.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a fantastic way to take your career to the next level, and can open up various avenues to pursue. The nature of work that comes iwth being Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualified means that you could end up working anywhere in the world, in any sector! The kind of roles you could start applying for include, but aren't limited to:
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Project Manager
Achieve Study Success:
Learners will receive over 1000 active course pages delivered online. These course pages are accompanied by instructor notes and presentation explanations to ensure individuals receive a high quality of learning to fully understand and correctly interpret the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Value for money:
IASSC Lean Six Sigma certifications require dedication and commitment. If you’re able to fully dedicate time and funding to the qualification, you will benefit from the rewards of completing an IASSC certification and climbing the Lean Six Sigma ladder with regards to employability and job satisfaction.
Training Course Content
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training covers:
- The Define phase, during which projects are selected and wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Improve phase helps you to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Established in 1994, Balance Global was one of the first 3 training companies to be approved in the UK by the UK Cabinet Office to deliver PRINCE2® Accredited Courses. We have since broadened our portfolio to include MSP® (Managing Successful...
Average rating 4.4Based on 5 reviews.
Find out more about this IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt e-learning with Exam course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!