PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner e-learning with Exams
Undoubtedly agile is very popular today, but at first glance it may seem to fly in the face of established project management methods. PRINCE2 Agile enables you to get the ‘best of both’ – apply sensible and pragmatic controls to the money your organization is spending on projects, but at the same time embrace changing requirements to end up with the best possible product and make sure you deliver on time. The course will help you decide if agile is suitable for your particular projects and give you detailed tailoring guidance for each PRINCE2 theme and process.
This PRINCE2® online training course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time and is for anyone wanting to:
Gain first class Project Management skills
PRINCE2® is the de facto project management standard with over 2.5 million practitioners worldwide and has been adopted by the UK, Canadian, Australian governments. The methodology is so flexible and adaptable that it can be applied to any industry and a project of any size.
Improve employment prospects
Most Project Management roles advertised on job boards and through agencies stipulate PRINCE2® as the must-have qualification to even be considered for an interview.
There are a number of studies available that show the good salaries that can be achieved in this exciting and challenging role. CWjobs monthly survey is just one and shows salaries ranging between £47,500 up to £77,500. £55-62k is the average salary for a PRINCE2 Project Manager.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Project Managers/Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Executives/Sponsors
- Project Leaders/Team Managers/Line Managers
- Project Accountants/Resources/Planning/co-ordination Specialists
- Project Support/Project Assistants
- SCRUM master
- Product Owner
- Business Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert involved in projects
- PMO staff
No prerequisite required
Outcome / Qualification etc.
PRINCE2® Foundation exam
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 1 hour duration
- 55% pass mark (33/60)
- Closed book exam
- This exam tests how much of the theory you have retained and understand
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam
- 50 questions – each worth one mark
- 5 question groups on the paper with 10 sub-questions in each
- 30 marks or more required to pass – 60%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- This exam is based around a project scenario
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile Guide)
Benefits of PRINCE Agile® Practitioner?
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Lets you scale to your precise requirements
- Gives you control and good governance, flexibility and pragmatism
- Works with any established Agile approach
- A collaboratively-built programme that is corporate friendly
- Helps take projects and working practices to a new level of success and achievement.
Training Course Content
This course will help you to: –
- Understand the most common agile approaches – SCRUM, Kanban and Lean
- Decide whether or not to apply agile to a particular project (and how much!)
- Map the PRINCE2 management roles with common agile delivery roles
- Understand how to structure a PRINCE2 agile project team, with particular focus on the Project Manager and Team Manager / Delivery Team interface
- Understand how to apply the six target/tolerance areas in an agile way
- Understand the 5 recommended focus areas for PRINCE2 agile
- Learn new agile techniques, such as retrospectives, sprints and
- Study the principles and values of PRINCE2 agile
- Apply the PRINCE2 themes and processes in an agile way
- 20 Hours of learning content
- 240+ Course units
- 13 Section tests
- 4 Mock exam simulations
- Interactive exercises
- App for offline use for tablets/iPads
- Resource Library
- Introduction to Projects and PRINCE2
- Principles and Tailoring
- Process Model
- Organization Theme
- Business Case Theme
- SU & IP Processes
- Progress Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- CS & MP Processes
- Quality Theme
- DP, SB & CP Processes
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile
- Agile Frameworks
- The Hexagon
- Focus Areas
- Helicopter View
- Organization, Governance (DP) and Business Case
- Tailoring SU & IP processes
- Plans Risk & Quality
- Change and Progress
- Tailoring CS, MP and SB processes
- Tailoring CP process and Summary
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A detailed overview of the AgilePM framework, handbook and training & certification scheme from chief examiner, Vic Page.
Established in 1994, Balance Global was one of the first 3 training companies to be approved in the UK by the UK Cabinet Office to deliver PRINCE2® Accredited Courses. We have since broadened our portfolio. In these challenging times one...
Average rating 4.6Based on 5 reviews.
Find out more about this PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile e-learning with Exams course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!