Teaching Degree Apprenticeship: Level 6
For those thinking about a career in teaching, this apprenticeship is perfect for those wanting to teach pupils from 3 – 19 years.
On completion of the Degree Apprenticeship you will achieve Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), awarded by the National College for Teaching and Learning.
You’ll learn on the job and by the end of the apprenticeship will be able to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
If you have a Grade 4 or equivalent in GCSE English, maths and a science subject, as well as a first bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) for entry to graduate Initial Teacher Training programmes then you’ll meet the entry requirements for the programme
Barking & Dagenham College
Barking & Dagenham College is an institution with a long history of delivering further education, undergraduate and postgraduate higher education, as well as apprenticeships. Located in East London, Barking & Dagenham College is in the perfect location for the array...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!