CQI IRCA ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Training CourseBatalas Ltd
CQI IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Training Course - Quality Assurance and Auditing - Open Course
In this highly interactive 3-day course, delegates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of environmental management systems (EMS) against ISO 14001. This includes audits within your own organisation, of your suppliers or for third party organisations.
This course will teach the following:
- The purpose and benefits of an environmental management system (EMS)
- Compliance versus conformity
- The role of an EMS auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an EMS
- Analysing situations and making decisions within an EMS audit
- Refresher on key auditor skills and how they can be utilised in an EMS audit
As part of our continued support in helping you get the best from our training course, all delegates will receive access to the Batalas Toolkit. This toolkit includes pre-course exercises and a series of e-learning/video tutorials that have been designed to support you in your preparation of this training course.
We also offer a 'no-pass no-fee' guarantee and 'book now pay later' policy with this course (t&c’s apply).
If you have a team of 4 or more auditors then this course can also be taught on an in-house basis, tailored to your organisation's needs as a cost-effective alternative – please enquire for a quote.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is only suitable for those who have successfully completed a 5-day CQI IRCA certified Lead Auditor course (in any standard).
- Delegates must have prior knowledge of Annex SL.
- Delegates must have prior knowledge of Environmental management principles and concepts, terms and definitions, and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a CQI IRCA approved certificate.
The fee for this course is £1050 + VAT
This fee is inclusive of full delegate manual, lunch, refreshments & certificate.
Special offers may be available for this course, please enquire for details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Batalas - Quality Management and Auditing - Open Courses and In-House Training
Batalas provides a comprehensive range of training courses for auditors, management systems, performance improvement techniques and people skills development. Most Batalas training courses are available as scheduled public (open) courses. All training courses are available on an in-company basis. Batalas...
Find out more about this CQI IRCA ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Conversion Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!