ISO 9001:2015 Supplier Auditing Course
This highly engaging and interactive course teaches delegates how to conduct audits of suppliers, to evaluate a new supplier’s ability to meet your contractual requirements, and to re-evaluate an existing supplier’s performance. The duration of this course is 2 days.
This course is designed using the 6 steps of auditing, as described in ISO 19011:2011 guidelines for auditing management systems. ISO 19011:2011 is applicable to all organisations who need to conduct internal or external audits of management systems or manage an audit programme.
This course will teach the following -
- The theory of auditing – Audit scope, criteria, objectives
- Management systems theory – PDCA, concepts of ISO 9001, Quality management principles
- Preparing for an audit – Audit programme, plan and checklists
- Performing the audit – Conducting a live simulated audit including gathering information, communication with the supplier, interviewing skills, holding an opening meeting, gathering evidence of capability and performance
- Reporting the audit – Audit report, non-conformities, closing meeting, providing audit feedback to the supplier of audit findings
- Revisiting the audit – Audit follow-up activities
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is aimed at auditors currently conducting internal and/or supplier auditing, who wish to improve their knowledge, skills and auditing approach.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a Batalas certificate
The fee for this course is £675 + VAT
This fee is inclusive of full delegate manual, lunch, refreshments & certificate.
Special offers may be available for this course, please enquire for details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Batalas - Quality Management and Auditing - Open Courses and In-House Training
Batalas provides a comprehensive range of training courses for auditors, management systems, performance improvement techniques and people skills development. Most Batalas training courses are available as scheduled public (open) courses. All training courses are available on an in-company basis. Batalas...
Find out more about this ISO 9001:2015 Supplier Auditing Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.
Watch video testimonials from previous participants of Batalas' courses.