Delivering Excellent Customer Service - Virtual Training
Benchmark has joined forces with Paul Casterton Hospitality to bring this one day training session for you – your staff – your colleagues – to enable them to deliver excellent customer service.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Staff within your organisation who need to give good customer service either face to face, by telephone or by email
Outcome / Qualification etc.
When you leave this course, you will be equipped with the skills to engage and sell your future clients.
Training Course Content
The journey of a customer into your organisation, covering:
- First impressions by phone and face to face
- Dealing with customers in a friendly and effective fashion
- Seating customers – taking drinks and food orders
- Delivering the food for maximum impact
- Checking back at the right time – every time
- Tempting the customer to puddings/sweets/desserts
- delivering the bill with style
- Saying ‘good bye’ as they leave for a lasting impression
- Handling customer complaints
- How to spot potential complainers
- Time it right to diffuse quickly
- Take the time to listen and empathise
- Have ‘recovery lines’ that you can use – know what to offer
Course delivery details
This course is a virtual course delivered via zoom.
Why choose Benchmark Training
Founded in 1987 - Proud to keep refreshing training to keep up to date and successful!
80% customers are recommendations / returning, 20% are new from marketing
Training designed to be fun, interactive and relevant
Train with Benchmark - In-House or Open Courses in Leeds
If you or your organisation needs to build skills in reception work, cold calling, team leadership, personal sales, debt collection, handling difficult people, train the trainer or presentation skills, Benchmark will deliver a comprehensive one to three-day training and participants...
Find out more about this Delivering Excellent Customer Service - Virtual Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
179 GBP-275 GBP