Adobe Photoshop CC Beginners CourseBenchmarq Training
Adobe Photoshop CC Beginners Course
All available course dates
Adobe Photoshop Beginners Course - Benchmarq Training
Adobe Photoshop is an extremely powerful image editing software application, widely used by professionals across all industries. Anyone wanting to improve their basic images, drawings, and visualisations will benefit from a solid understanding of how to effectively use Photoshop.
This introductory course, developed by Adobe Certified Instructor and Photoshop Certified Expert, Peter Hickman, is specifically designed with beginners in mind.
Starting with the essentials of Photoshop, we will cover various important topics at a comfortable pace, including the basics of retouching images, understanding the importance of layers and how to save your work correctly for different media outputs.
At the end of the Photoshop Essentials course, delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
Why Choose Benchmarq Training?
- Affordable courses with option for individuals to pay by instalments
- Modern training centres with excellent transport links
- Certified Instructors and Autodesk Professionals
- Every course is designed and taught by industry experts
- Industry recognised certification
- Superb customer service and support
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout course
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners to Photoshop. This course is also suitable for those who are self taught, ensuring you are using the correct tools to speed up your workflow.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Training Course Content
This is a one-day course, starting from 10am and finishing at 5pm. We will have scheduled refreshment and lunch breaks, all of which are included in the price of the course.
Getting Started and Photoshop Basics
- The Photoshop Interface/Workspace
- The History Panel/Undo command
- Image resolution/dimensions/file size
- Common file formats
- Creating new documents
- Changing image size
- Selection tools - lasso/marquee/quick selection/magic wand
- Feathering selections
- Modifying selections
- Cropping and rotating artwork
Enhancements/Adjustment Layers/Smart Objects and Filters
- Auto adjustments
- Using levels and curves
- Adjusting colour
- Hue and saturation adjustments
- Introducing multiple layers
- Adjusting the opacity of objects and layers
- Merging/flattening layers and creating a stamp
Working with Text/Re-touching basics/Saving Files for Web and Print
- Text tool basics
- Removing unwanted details from images
- The clone tool
- The healing brush tools
- Content aware retouching
- Saving files for web and print
Why choose Benchmarq Training
Founded in 2005
500+ courses completed
1500+ participants successfully trained
With over 15 years experience, Benchmarq has gained a reputation for offering the highest quality, certified training courses for both organisations and individuals. Working with a broad range of large and small organisations, Benchmarq assists hundreds of students every year...
Find out more about this Adobe Photoshop CC Beginners Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!