AutoCAD Beginners Course - Live Virtual TrainingBenchmarq Training
AutoCAD Beginners Course - Live Virtual Training
All available course dates
AutoCAD Essentials Course - Virtual Classroom
2 Day AutoCAD Beginners Course - Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre
During this interactive two-day course you will learn all of the fundamentals of the latest version of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
We are an Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre. Our trainers are Autodesk Certified Instructors and AutoCAD Certified Professionals.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Navigate through the AutoCAD user interface
- Use the AutoCAD drafting tools to develop precise technical drawings
- Edit and revise existing drawings
- Create and deliver detailed design drawings in a visually impressive way
- Set up drawings for printing/plotting or transmitting via email
Why Choose Benchmarq Training?
- Affordable courses
- Modern training centres with excellent transport links
- Certified Instructors and Autodesk Professionals
- Every course is designed and taught by industry experts
- Industry recognised certification
- Receive an AutoCAD text book and shortcuts guide at the end of the course at no extra cost
- Superb customer service and support
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for beginners to AutoCAD or for those who haven't used the software for a while.
No previous AutoCAD experience is necessary. A general working knowledge of Microsoft Windows is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Autodesk Attendance Certificate, awarded by Autodesk and Prodigy Learning.
Training Course Content
The agenda will cover the following topics:
Understanding the AutoCAD environment
Navigating the User interface
Working with files
Creating new workspaces
Model space / Layout space
Setting drawing scales
AutoCAD setup (Options)
Working with Viewports
Using Object Snaps
Using Object Snap Tracking
Working with Units
Selecting Objects in the Drawing
Customising the CUI
How to use the Draw Tools
Drawing lines, polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles, ellipses etc.
Creating New Objects from Existing Objects
Using Linetypes Creating Parallel and Offset Geometry Creating Object Patterns
How to use the Modify Tools
Move, Copy, Erase etc.
Changing an Object’s Size
Creating a Mirror Image of Existing Objects
Trimming and Extending Objects to Defined Boundaries
Changing the Angle of an Object’s Position
Applying fillets to two Objects
Changing an objects properties
Changing Object Properties
Matching Object Properties
Using the Properties Palette
Layer Properties Manager
Layer groups and filters etc
Creating & editing blocks
Creating Multiline Text
Creating Single Line Text
Using Text Styles
Using Dimension Styles
External References (Xrefs)
Understanding and using Xrefs
Export to PDF Batch Plot
Toolpalettes Data Linking – linking spreadsheet data to tables in the drawing
Working with DesignCenter™
Why choose Benchmarq Training
Founded in 2005
500+ courses completed
1500+ participants successfully trained
Course fees include an AutoCAD text book, AutoCAD shortcuts guides, refreshments and lunch.
After taking an AutoCAD Beginners "Essentials" Course, you will be able to take the Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam, which requires attendance on an AutoCAD Essentials course and 50+ hours of using AutoCAD.
Why should you become AutoCAD Certified?
- Stand out from the crowd with an industry recognised certificate
- Strengthen your existing skills and develop new skills
- Credential is accepted worldwide
- Use the AutoCAD Certified User logo on your portfolio, CV and social media accounts
With over 15 years experience, Benchmarq has gained a reputation for offering the highest quality, certified training courses for both organisations and individuals. Working with a broad range of large and small organisations, Benchmarq assists hundreds of students every year...
Average rating 5Based on 10 reviews.
Find out more about this AutoCAD Beginners Course - Live Virtual Training course - simply fill out your details: