Revit Beginners Course - Live Virtual TrainingBenchmarq Training
Revit Beginners Course - Live Virtual Training
All available course dates
2 Day Revit for Building Design Beginners Course - Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre
This two-day introduction course takes you through the fundamentals of Revit, specifically for building design, covering Building Information Modelling (BIM) and 3D modelling elements.
Benchmarq are an Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre. Our trainers are Autodesk Certified Instructors and Professionals.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Navigate through the Revit LT user interface
- Model architectural elements including walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs and columns
- Annotate plans, elevations and sections
- Place loadable components
- Understand Revit families
- Present your models in a visually impressive way
Why Choose Benchmarq Training?
- Affordable courses
- Modern training centres with excellent transport links
- Certified Instructors and Autodesk Professionals
- Every course is designed and taught by industry experts
- Industry recognised certification
- Superb customer service and support
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for beginners to Revit or for those who haven't used the software for a while.
No previous Revit experience is necessary. A general working knowledge of Microsoft Windows is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Autodesk Attendance Certificate, awarded by Autodesk and Prodigy Learning.
Training Course Content
1. Revit Overview and Essential Terminology
2. Revit Interface Elements
3. Revit Project Workflow Overview
4. Architectural Modelling (Walls, Floors, Roofs, Ceilings, Columns)
5. Placing Loadable Components (Doors, Windows, Furniture, etc.)
6. Annotating Plans, Elevations and Sections
7. Introduction to Families
8. Basic Stair, Ramp and Railing Design
9. Presentation and Visualisation
10. Complex Walls and In-Place Wall Modelling
11. Rooms and Areas
12. Schedules and Tags
14. Revision tracking
Each topic is covered using practical examples that allows enough time to practice and feel confident in the software, enabling you to fully understand tasks and workflows.
Why choose Benchmarq Training
Founded in 2005
500+ courses completed
1500+ participants successfully trained
Course fees include a Revit shortcuts guides, refreshments and lunch.
With over 15 years experience, Benchmarq has gained a reputation for offering the highest quality, certified training courses for both organisations and individuals. Working with a broad range of large and small organisations, Benchmarq assists hundreds of students every year...
Find out more about this Revit Beginners Course - Live Virtual Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
395 GBP-550 GBP