Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Development 1-Day CourseBigrock People Performance Solutions
Business Development 1-Day Course
The Business Development course from Bigrock People Performance Solutions is a 1-day course designed to focus on the skills needed to identify, engage and build relationships with new clients.
During the course participants will explore how to:
- Identify potential leads
- Network & first approach
- Engage & build rapport
- Elicit an understanding of the client’s needs
- Pitch their solution
- Progress the sale
- Ask for and receive referrals
- Conduct a review meeting
Participants will be given a course guidebook that features the core concepts covered in the course - with extra space for their own notes. The guidebook is a useful reference that presents key concepts in an engaging way, so that participants have a record of the course topics and can use it as a reference when they start applying what they have learned to their role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for business development managers and sales directors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Bigrock Business Development course will provide participants with:
- Techniques for identifying potential leads and planning their approach to business development.
- Best practice approaches for networking and initial client meetings.
- Techniques for engaging and building rapport in early client meetings.
- Techniques to help them gain a full understanding of their client's needs, situation and goals.
- A proven process for outlining their recommendations and playing back solutions that meet the client's identified needs and will help them achieve their goals.
- The mindset, structure and skillset to help them win more new business and, as a result, drive greater commercial returns.
This course costs 450 GBP + VAT per person.
Provider: Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Bigrock People Performance Solutions is a change management, people development and leadership consultancy that serves some of the world's most ambitious SMEs and leading corporates. In the past Bigrock specialised in insurance and financial services, however, in the last 6...