The bespoke Leadership skills courses from Bigrock People Performance Solutions are designed to help develop leadership teams as well as help leaders evaluate their approach and learn how they can improve performance at an individual, team and organisation wide level. Bigrock also offers leaders' strategy workshops to help organisations create and implement business strategies.
In these courses Bigrock works with leaders to help:
- Formulate, enhance and implement their strategy and growth plans
- Enhance their own leadership skills
- Optimise performance across their business.
The consultants and coaches at Bigrock take a pragmatic and practical approach when instructing courses on leadership development and design the programmes to meet the specific needs of participants to achieve their desired outcomes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for leadership & executive teams, leaders introducing or implementing change, new leaders, senior managers and team leaders, experienced leaders who have had little or no formal management training, CEOs, MDs, directors, business owners, and heads of departments.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Leadership courses help leadership teams:
- Identify where and how they can improve their approach, optimise their business and achieve greater levels of success.
- Agree on a way forward and develop an approach for implementing their strategy and realising their vision.
- Develop their own leadership skills and their approach to leading and managing performance.
- Create a culture of excellence, where constantly looking to improve is the social norm.
- Explore how they can be more effective as a leadership team and support their people's development and growth.
- Overcome challenges and implement change, to raise the bar and take their organisation to the next level.
Training Course Content
Bigrock Leadership Development programmes are designed bespoke for organisations. Leaders may choose to explore:
- My role as a leader; as a visionary, storyteller, servant and agent of change.
- Do I have a clear vision for the future of the business? How will the business achieve (greater) success?
- How will I articulate this vision to the business? How will I tell my story?
- People drive success. How can I serve our people to help them serve our customers?
- How can I be an agent for change, inspire others and create new social norms?
- Leadership Guru thinking - what do the experts say?
- Which management approaches will help me develop my team and optimise performance?
- How do I bring out the best in others?
- How can I influence those around me in other leadership roles?
- What have I learnt in my years in business? How can I apply this in my leadership role?
- What is our Optimum Desired Outcome (ODO™)?
- How do we want to change and grow our business?
- What challenges do we face?
- What opportunities can we identify?
- What is our business strategy?
- How are we going to implement this strategy?
- Do we have the right mindset for change?
- Do we have the right structure in place for growth?
- Do we have the right skillsets in place to grasp opportunities and realise success?
- How can we share the responsibility for making this happen?
- Who amongst us is taking ownership for each element and stage?
- What are our immediate actions? How can we make sure change happens?
Please Request Information to find out more about the price for this course.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Bigrock People Performance Solutions is a change management, people development and leadership consultancy that serves some of the world's most ambitious SMEs and leading corporates. In the past Bigrock specialised in insurance and financial services, however, in the last 6...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams