Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The most successful managers are catalysts for change and play an important role in their team's success and development. They understand their position as a leader, team coach and mentor. The People Management course from Bigrock People Performance Solutions provides managers with coaching and people management tools to develop their teams and optimise performance. Participants will get to explore how to coach, inspire and manage high performing teams.
This People Management course will cover:
- Managing performance
- Developing people
- The development cycle
- Clarity of intent & ODO™ thinking
- Why do we exist as managers?
- Inspiring high performance through culture, teamwork and leadership
- Root cause analysis & selecting the right development
- My 90 day action plan
Participants will be given a course guidebook that features the core concepts covered in the course - with extra space for their own notes. The guidebook is a useful reference that presents key concepts in an engaging way, so that participants have a record of the course topics and can use it as a reference when they start applying what they have learned to their role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new and experienced managers, anyone who manages a team or who is responsible for managing performance and developing others.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Bigrock People Management course will provide participants with proven techniques and processes for:
- Conducting engaging 1-2-1 review meetings
- Observing and delivering feedback in a way that drives change and inspires success
- Coaching your team members
- Having the mindset, structure and skillsets to optimise individual and team performanceand deliver a sustainable uplift in performance
This course will teach participants how to develop their team with Bigrock’s ‘Cord of Three’ Management Essentials:
- 1:2:1s – How to conduct engaging, motivational and inspiring 1:2:1 meetings.
- Focus – Monitor – Feedback – How to set up live observations, monitor objectively and deliver effective debriefs and feedback.
- Coaching – How to help close any skills development gaps through directive and coactive coaching.
Provider: Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Bigrock People Performance Solutions is a change management, people development and leadership consultancy that serves some of the world's most ambitious SMEs and leading corporates. In the past Bigrock specialised in insurance and financial services, however, in the last 6...