Telephone Customer ServiceBigrock People Performance Solutions
Telephone Customer Service
Every interaction is an opportunity for Customer Service teams to enhance their brand and deliver a great customer experience. The Customer Service experts at Bigrock People Performance Solutions help develop the skills and processes to respond effectively to solve customer questions, improving the customer service and the overall customer experience.
During this course participants will explore how to:
- Build rapport with customers
- Understand their needs and priorities
- Deliver a solution
- Resolve their query
The programme will be designed to meet the specific needs of participants and achieve their desired outcomes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for call and contact centre teams, customer service teams in regulated industries, teams caring for vulnerable customers, customer retention, complaints and resolutions teams, and support and booking teams.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Customer Service programmes provide contact centre teams with:
- A stronger belief in the importance of their role, greater self-belief and greater resilience for taking customer calls.
- Techniques for opening the call and gaining buy-in for their approach.
- A proven structure for understanding the customer's situation and helping the customer achieve their desired outcome.
- Techniques for questioning, listening, influencing and objection handling.
- An approach that delivers a first class customer experience that helps your team delight customers and deliver on your brand promise.
Training Course Content
This course covers:
Belief - Developing the right Mindset:
- Belief in the role – the importance of customer service to overall business success
- Belief in yourselves – developing confidence and capability
- Belief in the difference you can make to customers and colleagues
- Maintaining the right mindset after difficult conversations
Style - Optimising Communication Style:
- Empathy & Tone
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Objection Handling
Substance - A consistent conversational structure:
- Engage – build rapport, explain your role and gain customer buy-in.
- Understand – understand the reason for their call, their needs and their greatest priority
- Explain & Resolve – explain your solution, execute it and resolve the customer’s problem.
Please Request Information to find out more about the price for this course.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Bigrock People Performance Solutions is a change management, people development and leadership consultancy that serves some of the world's most ambitious SMEs and leading corporates. In the past Bigrock specialised in insurance and financial services, however, in the last 6...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Telephone Customer Service course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!