English - Entry 1 Functional Skills
- To improve writing skills
- To prepare you to join an Entry 1 Functional Skills course
- To develop your ability to understand and use effective English in your everyday life and work
Suitability - Who should attend?
Adults (19+) or young people (16 - 18) who want to start to read and write. You should already speak English clearly.
Training Course Content
- Use grammar and punctuation to help make your writing clear
- Spell words important to you, like your address and family names
- Write the letters of the alphabet
- Write short, simple things about yourself eg. personal details on forms
- Gain Entry 1 Award in English Skills - Writing
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!