Floristry - Introduction to Floristry Skills
This course will cover all of the basic skills and techniques you will need to produce simple floral designs, or provide you with further skills and techniques to build on existing levels of ability.
Training Course Content
What will I learn?
- How to use materials, tools and equipment to produce different design arrangements
- How to identify commonly used flowers and foliage
- For those with some experience, how to add to existing knowledge and techniques to broaden your repertoire
- How to use primary, secondary and tertiary colours where appropriate
- How to use and store plant material, tools and equipment safely
- An awareness of employment opportunities in the Floristry industry
How will I learn?
- Through tutor demonstration and presentation
- By experimenting with tools and techniques
- By making floral designs and arrangements
- By producing a small portfolio containing images of arrangements that you have made, and techniques learned
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!