This course aims to enable learners to extend skills and techniques gained at level 1 and to increase knowledge of design principles.
By the end of this course learners will have:
- Extended basic knowledge of primary, secondary colours and tertiary how to combine them for effect
- Use equipment and processes to develop a range and complexity of techniques and creativity
- Investigate the work of other designers
- Produced a range of design proposals
- Produced finished designs based on planning and research to set assignments
- Developed an emerging level of competence in the use of media, equipment and techniques
- Use appropriate technical language in planning, evaluation and record keeping
- Use and store tools, materials and equipment in line with safety regulations
- Know about the different employment opportunities in the interior design industry
- Know about the qualifications and enterprise skills required for employment in the interior design industry
- Produce a portfolio of evidence showing skills development, samples and designs
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!