To develop knowledge for people that are interested in working in Adult Social Care.
By end of course learners will have covered:
- Principles of communication.
- Principles of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Principles of safeguarding and protection.
- An introduction to duty of care.
- The importance of health and safety, person centred approaches and confidentiality in adult social care.
This course is aimed at people who are new to, or keen to develop knowledge of working in the adult social care sector.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!