Web Design - Level 1 (Award)Birmingham Adult Education Service
Web Design - Level 1 (Award)
This exciting new course introduces you to industry standard Web Design, imaging and design software. You will create an individual website including images and text. This work and this will be assessed throughout the course. You will learn the basics of HTML and CSS languages to design your webpage.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Adults (19+) who would like to develop their computer skills for everyday life and work and achieve a level 1 ITQ qualification.
Training Course Content
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe what designs are needed
- Obtain, input and prepare designs to meet needs
- Describe what copyright and other constraints apply to the use of designs
- Use appropriate techniques to organise and combine information of different types or from different sources
- Describe the context in which the designs will be used
- Describe what file format to use for saving designs to suit different presentation methods
- Store and retrieve files effectively, in line with local guidelines and conventions where available
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
Find out more about this Web Design - Level 1 (Award) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!