Building and Leading Great TeamsBiteSize Learning
Building and Leading Great Teams - In-house Course
A leader’s success depends on the ability to build, support and motivate high performance teams. This in-house course from BiteSize Learning is for leaders at all levels. It focuses on understanding team dynamics at the different stages of a team’s evolution, and on the leader’s role in building and leading the team to make the most of team members’ strengths.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for leaders at all levels (up to 12 participants per course).
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will be able to
- Understand factors that drive team effectiveness
- Diagnose their own team’s factors and identify improvement opportunities
- Relate team goals to vision
- Determine the appropriate mix of direction and involvement to gain individual and team commitment
- Understand their own team’s stage of development and apply appropriate leadership interventions
- Diagnose their own and team members’ styles and strengths and take actions to balance the team
- Adapt work to make the most of a team member’s preferred style and approach and intervene to remedy any gaps or shortfalls
- What is an effective team and what are the contributing factors?
- What is the leader’s role?
- Creating and communicating a shared vision
- Providing direction and encouraging involvement
- Moving from a group to a team – stages of team development
- The leader’s role in moving the team through the five classic stages
- Understanding and using team roles
- Tools to diagnose the preferred style and role of team members and adapting work to enable them to play to their strengths
The cost of this in-house course is £1,200 (+VAT and travel expenses) for up to twelve people. BiteSize Learning courses are discounted if two are delivered in one day, from £1,200 for a single course to £2,160 for two courses in one day.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...
Find out more about this Building and Leading Great Teams course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
1,200 GBP-3,629 GBP