Coaching - In-house Course
Effective leaders coach their people to achieve excellence for themselves and their teams. This inspiring in-house workshop from BiteSize Learning focuses on the skill of coaching and enables team leaders to learn how to unlock the potential of their team through questions.
Participants will be able to:
- understand what coaching is and when it should be used
- identify the qualities of an effective coach and develop those skills
- determine when coaching would work in their own team and identify opportunities to put it in place
- distinguish between when it is appropriate to “tell” rather than coach
- learn and be able to use the language, skills and techniques of effective coaching
- implement the GROW model to release the potential of team members
- use the coaching process to develop the abilities of team members
- even when the coach is not an expert in that field
- use coaching to drive forward the skills and output of their team
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for all managers and team leaders – 10-12 participants per course.
- What is coaching and when should it be used?
A time to coach and a time to tell
- Why does coaching work?
Building confidence, motivating and getting buy-in for the future
- What are the characteristics of a good coach?
Dos and Don’ts of coaching and honing your skills to release the potential of others
- Using the GROW model for successful coaching
Introduction to the GROW model, showing how this process can be applied to all coaching situations
- Applying coaching skills (using GROW) to real situations
The GROW model in action; developing the language, vocabulary, questioning skills and techniques to unlock latent ability and affect change
The cost of this in-house course is £1,200 (+VAT and travel expenses) for up to twelve people. BiteSize Learning courses are discounted if two are delivered in one day, from £1,200 for a single course to £2,160 for two courses in one day.
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Coaching course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!