Maximising Personal Impact - In-house Course
Everything we do has an impact, but does it bring us the results we want? This course, for those wishing to interact with others more effectively, helps us to identify how we are perceived, overcome barriers that hold us back and improve our personal impact. Using a four step framework for positive personal impact, the course provides techniques to help you sound, embody, look and feel the part you want to be known for.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This inspiring in-house course is suitable for anyone looking to maximise their personal impact.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will be able to:
- Gain insight into the impact they are currently having
- Consider the personal impact they want to have in any given situation and take steps to achieve it
- Replace poor signalling techniques with effective ones to make sure they have the best chance of achieving the outcome they are seeking
- Adapt the language they use alongside making small changes to pace, tone and pitch of voice to influence people appropriately
- Understand the impact body language can have on the way we are perceived and use that knowledge to our advantage
- Implement the framework used on the course to maximise their personal impact
What gives people good personal impact?
- Characteristics of good impact
- Taking small, sustainable steps
Sounding the part
- Positive and negative signalling
- Use of language, tone and pace
Embodying the part
What we do shows who we are
Looking the part
Body language and dress
Feeling the part
- Giving yourself the best chance of success
- Getting feedback
The cost of this in-house course is £1,200 (+VAT and travel expenses) for up to twelve people. BiteSize Learning courses are discounted if two are delivered in one day, from £1,200 for a single course to £2,160 for two courses in one day.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Maximising Personal Impact course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!