Mindfulness at Work - In-house Course
Mindfulness is becoming increasingly popular in both personal and professional spheres. Proven to promote concentration, creativity, wellbeing and resilience, mindfulness practices also help to reduce stress and anxiety - all clear benefits to anyone in the business environment.
This illuminating in-house course from BiteSize Learning will provide your employees with an introduction to mindfulness. They will learn the basic principles and practices of mindfulness, how to implement it for themselves, and how mindfulness can benefit all aspects of life.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for all professionals looking to learn about and implement mindfulness practices in the workplace.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will be able to:
- understand how they and others operate and develop emotional intelligence and awareness through mindfulness
- use a simple selection of mindfulness based techniques to influence and promote their own resilience, health and wellbeing
- utilise mindfulness principles to build better, more productive and positive relationships through empathy, compassion and understanding
- put mindful theory into practice to enhance their performance in the workplace
- be able to focus more effectively and efficiently, maximising personal outcomes and preventing presenteeism
- promote personal creativity, lateral thinking and observational skills
Background and benefits
What mindfulness is and what it isn’t, including, who uses it, and why.
Understanding how the brain works and how we can use it to maximise performance through mindful awareness.
Introducing the principles of mindfulness, including simple, mindful practices designed for easy use and maximum benefit.
Mindfulness at work
Learning how to manage yourself, others and your work mindfully by reducing stress, maximising wellbeing and promoting productivity.
The cost of this in-house course is £1,200 (+VAT and travel expenses) for up to twelve people. BiteSize Learning courses are discounted if two are delivered in one day, from £1,200 for a single course to £2,160 for two courses in one day.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Mindfulness at Work course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!